Search results

1. F

Linker issue about gettimeofday() on Teensy 4.0 with FreeRTOS

Hello, I cannot build my code on Teensy 4.0 with core library 1.58.0-beta2 c:/users/utilisateur/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/teensy/tools/teensy-compile/11.3.1-beta1/arm/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/11.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe...
  2. F

call to analogWriteResolution(12) in a freeRTOS tasks, stop the task and the PWM

Hello, Teensy 4.0, IDE 2, TeensDuino 157, 600 MHz I wanted to use PWMServo library to control an RC Servo, I'm creating tasks in FreeRTOS for my project and since I use freeRTOS, I cannot get it working anymore. Investigating in the code (that's a pity the debugger is not supported...), I...
  3. F

Cannot call Servo.write() in FreeRTOS's task on Teensy 4.0

Hello, I'm using a Teensy 4.0 and I write my code with Arduino IDE 2 and TeensyDuino 1.57. MCU speed is 600 MHz. I have a program which is ported from LilyGo to teensy 4.0. On this last board, I encounter a problem when I call `myServo.write()` (from PWMServo) in a FreeRTOS task. In that case...
  4. F

Incredibly slow loop time on Teensy 4.0

Hello, I'm surprised by the loop cycle time I get on Teensy 4.0. The loop is the following one: void loop() { int servoValue = 0; cycle = !cycle; digitalWrite(CYCLE_TIME, cycle); } So `CYCLE_TIME` is inverted each loop which gives a cycle time 4.5 ms where I get less than 1.5...
Back