Search results

1. G

eFlexPWM with DMA working fine on some pins but does not work at all on some other

This is a 4-in-1 SkyStars KO60: https://skystars-rc.com/product/ko60-blheli32-60a-3-6s-esc-support-128k-dshot1200-4-in-1-esc/ Each frame of the DSHOT protocol has 16 bits. However, the DSHOT prococol requires a pause between each frame. So the pause in this case here is 2 bits long. This is why...
  2. G

eFlexPWM with DMA working fine on some pins but does not work at all on some other

I only tried my code with my 4-in-1 ESC that I have here. This ESC is flashed with BLHELI_32. So, I cannot guarantee that my code will work with BLHELI_S since I neved tested it :-(
  3. G

47 is not minimum throttle. 48 is minimum throttle. 2047 is maximum throttle. You can have a look here for more information: https://brushlesswhoop.com/dshot-and-bidirectional-dshot/
  4. G

Hi again, do not increase DSHOT_DMA_LENGTH, it is not the way to do. Probably that your ESC does not support DSHOT600 and the example above was made for DSHOT600. Try with DSHOT 150 instead. This is the exact same code except the width of the pulse is longer. So, just change this code: #define...
  5. G

Yes I finally was able to output 4 dshot signal for my 4 motors (drone) using Teensy 4.1 and eFlexPWM and DMA. The ESC is a 4-in-1 with BLHELI_32. Teensy, eFlexPWM and DMA and all this stuff is new for me so I hard hard time to figure out how it works despite the fact that I had a very good...
  6. G

Ok, thank you for this additional information. It is clear now. Best regards, G. Plante
  7. G

Hi, Thank you for your quick reply! It worked :-) Is there a reason why I cannot use DMAMUX_SOURCE_FLEXPWM4_WRITE0 ? I thought that I could use DMAMUX_SOURCE_FLEXPWM4_WRITE0, DMAMUX_SOURCE_FLEXPWM4_WRITE1, DMAMUX_SOURCE_FLEXPWM4_WRITE2 or DMAMUX_SOURCE_FLEXPWM4_WRITE3. Best regards,
  8. G

Hi, To make a long story short, I borrowed some code from a project ( https://github.com/jacqu/teensyshot ) to generate a DSHOT signal. I'm currently adapting this code for my own project using a Teensy 4.1 board. Note that DSHOT protocol is used to control a motor via an ESC (Electronic Speed...
  9. G

file.flush() does not work with PlateformIO

For an unknown reason, today, my test program above started to work on PlateformIO as well. So I was able to find and fix the problem in my real program. I will never know why my test program did not work yesterday and now works fine today since I did not updated anything in PlateformIO...
  10. G

Hi, Thank you for your answer. When I click SD.h or SdFat.h to access the source from PlateformIO, files are located in following folders: C:\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoteensy\libraries\SD\src C:\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoteensy\libraries\SdFat\src I do not think that...
  11. G

Hi, I'm using a Teensy 4.1 board with its built in sd card drive. I'm using PlateformIO as the IDE. I'm having hard time to keep saved data after a power outage. To make a long story short, I'm constantly logging data to a file on the sd card. Periodically, I'm using file.flush() to be sure...
Back