Search results

1. A

Teensy 4.1 UHF RF spray

Thank you very much for your replies to this issue I am having, very helpful. However the "bare" Teensy still emits an amount of UFH noise that is a bit too much for this application (close proximity to UHF mic receivers). Could you tell me if the Teensy 4.0 would be any different? This midi...
  2. A

Teensy 4.1 UHF RF spray

I might have concluded things too fast and have not been clear, I apologize for that. English is not my mother tongue, so some things are hard for me to explain clearly. I've spent the evening evaluating a proper real time UHF (500-700 mhz) scan, and have found that: - The field recorder USB...
  3. A

Teensy 4.1 UHF RF spray

Thank you for reading this, to answer your questions: - The Teensy is connected with a PCB to some rotary encoders for acting as a midi controller for a audio field recorder - The Teensy is in close proximity, not connected to the UHF receiver. The whole rig is battery powered from the same...
  4. A

Teensy 4.1 UHF RF spray

I am building a device that needs to be mounted very close to UHF microphone receivers. Unfortunately I've found the Teensy 4.1 sprays a bit of RF in the UHF spectrum, enough to interfere with the audio when WL mic signals are nearing the end of reception range. I haven't had this problem with...
Back