Search results

1. J

Teensy 3.5 detection problem with Raspberry Pi

Hi Paul, thanks for your reply, Sorry for the confusion, I didn’t mention it but when I change the Teensy, I also change the Serial parameter with the corresponding number. What's more, the number I've indicated here doesn't correspond to anything, I typed it in at random because I didn't...
  2. J

Teensy 3.5 detection problem with Raspberry Pi

Hi everyone, I have a Teensy 3.5 connected via USB to a Raspberry Pi. This Teensy sends data frames to the Raspberry via the serial port. The Teensy is recognized by the Raspberry thanks to a predefined name specified in /etc/udev/rules.d/99-usb-serial.rules (e.g. SUBSYSTEM=="tty"...
  3. J

Latency during UDP transmission via ESP-01S (ESP8266-01)

I have been looking at AMS1117-3.3 type components. Do you think that this type of regulator, with some 10µF and 0.1µF capacitors could allow a more stable power supply?
  4. J

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Do you know of a small (less than 30mm*30mm), high temperature resistant component that could provide a better power supply than the 5V pin of the Teensy?
  5. J

Thanks for your answer. The thing is that my component must be resistant to temperatures of at least 100°C and I can't find a datasheet for the T-01C3. The ESP32-C3 has an operating temperature up to 105°C (https://www.espressif.com/sites/default/files/documentation/esp32-c3_datasheet_en.pdf)...
  6. J

Thank you very much for your answers. If I understood correctly, it would be necessary to add an external power source? Or connect the ESP to the 5V pin of the Teensy using a voltage regulator? What do you think would be the right values and configuration for the capacitors? I wonder if it's...
  7. J

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project that consists in sending data frames at a frequency of 200Hz, from a Teensy 4.1 to another, through two ESP-01S (See diagram and code below). Hardware : Schematic : The system is composed of two identical subsystems, themselves composed of a Teensy 4.1...
Back