Recent content by a.hinsen

1. A

Flow control on USB Serial

Hi Paul! I trusted teensy has a solution:) I feel sorry for not checking documentation enough thoroughly, because I believe in the concept of documentation in a world that is dumped with poorly documented and poorly tested stuff such as esp. Thank you!
  2. A

Sounds promising! Any idea what to #include in order to have usb_cdc_line_rtsdtr defined? (I couldn't find it in any installed lib)
  3. A

Thank you Michael, but I am afraid there is a misunderstanding: You are talking about the flow control for SerialX (X=1,2,3...6) that is happening on the pins My question refers to Serial that is happening over the USB port. I couldn't find an answer to my question on the link you provided :(...
  4. A

Dear Guys! ESP8266 based boards having USB port can be switched to programming mode, and back by the arduino IDE automatically. This is accomplished by a ch340 chip on the boaerd, that converts the usb communication into TTL rs232 including the hw flow control signals (in addition to Rx and Tx)...
  5. A

Upload sketch to teensy via serial1 or any input besides the main input.

I have the same issue: programming Teensy 3.2s on the field (connected over CAN bus) without having to walk/climb etc. to each of them. OK, I understand, programming over the CAN bus is not a supported option, but: Could anybody suggest a bluetooth or any kind of radio bridge solution that...
  6. A

HelloWorld CAN bus with 2 Teensy3.1-s using FlexCAN

Ooh yes, I messed up the baudrates, you are right. Now it works fine using either baud rate, as long as the same is used on both sides :) Thank you Erikk! Which FlexCAN function would I use to set silent mode, and standard ID ?
  7. A

HelloWorld CAN bus with 2 Teensy3.1-s using FlexCAN

Hi, I built a basic "Hello world" example to try the CAN functionality using 2 teensy3.1s and 2 MCP2551 CAN drivers: Transmitter teensy (USB connected to PC): On the click of the button, a 1 byte message is sent to the bus. Receiver teensy (USB connected to power adapter): Blink the LED when any...
  8. A

New I2C library for Teensy3

Cross wired! Yesss! Dang, I forgot to check that earlier (I measured everything else in terms of connectivity and shortcuts...) Thank you, now it works!
  9. A

No, I don't have external resistors. I activated the internal ones in Wire.begin, and I could also see on the scope that they are actively pulled high. I can give it a try, though I don't expect much. Thanks
  10. A

Hi All, My first project with my new Teensy 3.1 is to use I2C to read a temperature sensor. I constructed the code below based on the examples, and using the library provided by nox771 (thank you!). I checked the SDA and SCL lines with an oscilloscope. After reset they are in high imp, and after...
Back