Recent content by andrewslobford

1. A

How to use the teensy 4.1 microSD card - A tutorial for beginners.

gettin' closer! here is my code so far. It works but I feel like I could simplify things a bit more /* SD card datalogger This example shows how to log data from two digital sensors and one analog sensor to an SD card using the SD library. In this example you can fiddle with a...
  2. A

It turns out i installed my teensy drivers but did not install the teensyduino libraries. I installed the libraries to my arduino folder using the teensyduino installer and found datalogger.ino ! ;) Ill play around with it tonight
  3. A

I dont understand where you are suggesting I look. Is datalogger.ino a file that should be on my computer somewhere?
  4. A

Hi everyone! I cant seem to find any tutorials on how to use the teensy 4.1 microSD so Im offering to make one for youtube if someone can help with the code. The project will have the following: Teensy 4.1 microsd card 2 x buttons (one wired to pin 7 and one wired to pin 8) 2 x resistors 1...
  5. A

Big MIDI mixingconsole project

You have given good advice! I've tried connecting many many pots to Teensy in the past and it was a nightmare. I made my way around this by learning Eagle and its made things much easier. I recently made an Arduino midi controller that has quite a few pots. I used a pcb board manufacturer for...
  6. A

[photo needed] How to make a midi controller with 16 analog inputs using Teensy LC!

Hi everyone! Here's how to make a USB midi controller for dirt cheap! This controller has 16 analog inputs. what you'll need: 1 Teensy LC ---> buy from pjrc ($11.65) 1 CD74HC4067 breakout board ---> buy from sparkfun ($4.95) 1 to 16 10k linear B potentiometers. ---> buy from ebay...
  7. A

Teensy LC + CD74HC4051 multiplex Midi problem...

HUGE REPLY!:D I think I have a couple 47 ohm resistors laying around here. Ill give er' a go later on (hopefully tonight) Once again, thanks for your time. I can't wait to make a video on how to do this for others. There's a lot of people who will be tripping balls once they see how quickly...
  8. A

Heyo! I got a chance to try it out and your code worked! Multiple analog inputs works perfectly through the mux! annnd the cc values didnt seem to jitter at all. You're a gad dang wizard! related: any idea how to output this midi info from the teensy to 5 pin midi? Usb is awesome but the thing...
  9. A

heyo! Sorry I've been busy lately! Dealing with a super painful hiatial hernia I got when my lung collapsed a few months ago...hernia started feeling way worse recently and the painkillers are making it difficult to juggle projects (i have waaay too many on the go right now and its really...
  10. A

UPDATE:These are the steps I had taken before oddson's post at 2:38, which I am going to go over meticulously to see what I can learn...Im at work right now tho. I've tried a couple different things today and got a couple different results. USING MY CODE: experiment#1. I added the...
  11. A

Sweeet. I'm gunna try this out and update tomorrow if I'm not too hung over (Beer, gumbo, Rick and Morty with the roomie on my end tonight so I'll definitely screw this up at least once)
  12. A

Hehe yeah I have. Theyre a bit too expensive, and I'm predicting that I'll have to make a bunch of these next year for projects that require various numbers of pots (4-32) so I should learn this while I still can. I understand what your saying though. Difficult to work on a problem if you...
  13. A

Oh pffft I can add another pot to c14 if that helps (my end goal is to have 16 anyways)
  14. A

Amazing! That's super kind of you! If you post the code here I will definitely test it out and post the results tonight when I get home (about 5 hours from now)
  15. A

Nice! Thanks for the reply (again) I'm glad you brought up the controller without a Multiplex project/tutorial - I did indeed go through that step first before taking on this multiplex task and managed to run through a couple tutorials that used different code (I think) with no issues whatsoever...
Back