A
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• A
      AndyJ replied to the thread Issues with USB hub IC.
      Hi, little update to this. I redesigned the board with a new IC (TUSB2036VFR) and am actually seeing exactly the same thing on the Teensy side, it sees the hub but no descriptors or devices. I ordered a USB host cable and will try with a real...
      • Screenshot 2024-03-02 162735.png
    • A
      I decided to just solder a USB A connector onto the USB Host headers of the Teensy, uploaded a blank sketch and plugged it into the PC. Windows reports a "cannot get device descriptor" when I plugged something in, which actually tracks with what...
    • A
      In this case, this is is two different devices plugged into the hub. One is a raw USB HID device, and another is a USB thumbdrive (just for testing.) If I remove one of the devices, I only get one of those messages. So it seems like one device...
    • A
      Bumping this. I'm willing to redesign with another hub IC, but is there anything specific the Teensy requires that I should be looking out for? Can someone using a Teensy with a hub post some example code/output so I can compare?
    • A
      Hi! I'm working on a board with a Teensy 4.1. I have a USB hub IC hooked up to two USB ports on a custom board. The IC is a USB2412. I'm having some trouble reading devices, and I'm trying to figure out if it's my fault or something in the USB...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back