Recent content by bLackburst

1. B

Teensy 4.1 Ethernet Kit w/POE Module

That's great info Paul, thanks heaps.
  2. B

Thanks MarkT, but that's not a panel-mount connector. I find it difficult to build sleek, enclosed devices out of already enclosed devices. I would rather use compact daughter-boards, MCU's etc and achieve a tidy result for the customer. I think I just need a PoE compatible panel...
  3. B

Hmm, Ok. Other than the pin access it's over my head. Can you recommend an ethercon-style of panel mount connector that would be appropriate? Or at least what specs to look for? And would it need other components in the way the J1B1211CCD does? If there is a better way to PoE the teensy 4.1...
  4. B

Hi I'm wondering about the feasibility and hookup method for using a POE module such as this https://www.adafruit.com/product/3848 with the Teensy 4.1 and ethernet kit to power up the teensy. The module's pins are meant to be connected to ethernet pins 4,5,7 and 8 but I can see the PJRC...
  5. B

Teensyduino 1.41 Released

That is a LOT of hard work, Paul. Thank you! I've had a rough time over the last few weeks with a high-pressure project and albeit with a few hiccups(https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/49196-PJRC-store-corrections) the teensy platform hasn't let me down, including some after-sales support with...
  6. B

3.5/6 Stacking pins/sockets that fit?

Hi After I discovered that the double-insulator stacking pins in the store both: a) Aren't long enough to reliably socket once stacked and b)Require manual shaving down of the insulators that sit beside the 3.5/3.6 processor I'll assume that this rules out stacking female sockets of standard...
  7. B

PJRC store corrections

I'd like to point out a few practical problems one might encounter when following the PJRC store recommendations. 1: Wiz adapter: The PJRC wiznet adapter, despite recommending wiz850io, when stacked actually results in IC's that are in contact with each other. This is avoided by manually...
  8. B

Can you change the USB type from within a sketch?

I did wonder what "All of the above" means in the usb mode menu. Any ideas?
  9. B

T3.6 & WIZ820io + Bonjour

I was considering trying bonjour in my project. Where did this end up?
  10. B

Can you change the USB type from within a sketch?

I'm thinking about using a config file on an sd card that sets up the teensy according to some lines in a csv or text file. Is it possible to have these arguments configure the USB between modes such as USB-midi and USB-Keyboard?
  11. B

OSCuino on Teensy 3.6?

After going through heaps of versions of both arduino and teensyduino(is there a compatibility doc anywhere?) I got to this: 1.31 with 1.6.9 works (after some compile error messages, just kept trying upload and it came good) 1.32 with 1.6.9 doesn’t work(compile errors on first time, still...
  12. B

OSCuino on Teensy 3.6?

TD 1.30 and Ard 1.6.8 works, which hopefully I'll be able to use with the 3.5, seeing as it's in the board list? There is really nothing else in the sketch so I don't mind going back (quite)a few versions, I just need it to work. Hopefully the change to wiz850io from 820io won't cause me...
  13. B

OSCuino on Teensy 3.6?

Paul, what OS do you need an OSC test utility for? There are things like this that I've used in the past. https://github.com/kasperkamperman/OSCDataMonitor
  14. B

OSCuino on Teensy 3.6?

With TD 1.41 beta 2 and Ard 1.8.4, the first time I verified it, I got this: /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/teensy/avr/libraries/Ethernet/w5100.cpp: In static member function 'static uint8_t W5100Class::init()'...
Back