C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Indeed many years ago I tested almost every breadboard I could find, about 40 different models (but many were probably the same with different packaging). BPS and Twin Industries were by far the best quality. That's why PJRC sells the BPS...
    • C
      Colorado reacted to PaulS's post in the thread Sampling voltage with Teensy 4.1 with Like Like.
      It may well be a worn-out or low quality breadboard. Breadboards vary a lot in quality. A lot of chinese breadboards are very cheap but low quality - you get what you pay for! Two brands stand out: 1. BPS [BusBoard Prototype Systems]. I have...
    • C
      I disconnected everything and re-connected everything and it appears to be working just fine now. So i'm lost as to what the problem was. I tried this on two different boards so sufficient to say I'm flabbergasted as to what went wrong.
    • C
      I ran it again with the battery connected directly to A10 and A17. Here's what I see in the serial monitor. Sample voltage = 979 Verify voltage = 979 Sample voltage = 979 Verify voltage = 978 Sample voltage = 979 Verify voltage = 979 Sample...
    • C
      Two double A batteries even when fresh should result in less than 3.3 V that I can see. (I hope!) I've removed everything else on my board/software until I can sort this issue out. The only reason I used two analog pins was to see if there...
      • teensy.png
    • C
      Paul I am not using any resistors since I was under the impression that feeding less than 3.3 V to any analog pin was acceptable. Currently I'm not doing anything with the 3.3 volt pins on my board. The boost converter I'm using is connected to...
    • C
      Hello all, Hopeful someone can give me some advice on what I'm doing wrong. I'm attempting to sample voltage from pins 24 and 41. The pins are receiving 2x AA batteries as inputs but I'm never able to get a consistent reading on when the...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back