D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      danieltsz reacted to PaulStoffregen's post in the thread Teensy 5 release with Like Like.
      Normally I don't comment on future products, but I can in this case confirm no new Teensy is currently in development. The focus for 2024 is software, both new features and catching up to a massive backlog of contributions and suggestions and...
    • D
      danieltsz replied to the thread relay module with Teensy 4.1.
      Update. I received the relay today. The relay changes state when the "IN" pin is connected to GND, not 5V. Better than expected result, so no need to use some logic converter in using the above-mentioned relay module.
    • D
      danieltsz replied to the thread relay module with Teensy 4.1.
      Thanks sir, I will also check this option. For now i bought some 74AHCT125 in Adafruit store to test the relay module.
    • D
      danieltsz reacted to jmarsh's post in the thread relay module with Teensy 4.1 with Like Like.
      An opto-isolator would be another option. Edit: After checking the link, it has one... so the specs of that isolator would determine whether 3.3v is enough to activate it. Definitely don't attempt to use it in active low mode, because that will...
    • D
      danieltsz reacted to shawn's post in the thread relay module with Teensy 4.1 with Like Like.
      You’ll need a level shifter because the Teensy 4 uses 3.3V.
    • D
      Hi, I'm planning to drive this relay using Teensy 4.1, but the specs says the nominal coil voltage is 5v. Is it possible to drive this relay using Teensy? or do I need to use some logic converter like BS1338? Thank you
    • D
      danieltsz replied to the thread Tools > Optimize..
      After uploading CoreMark, on 5th upload using the Smallest Code, my Teensy 4.1 suddenly stopped working. It says USB not connected so I replug the USB. After unplugging, a red LED starts flashing for 9 times. Is my teensy dead?
    • D
      Hi, I have some questions regarding what to choose from optimization options. I compiled my program with different optimizations and these are the results Faster Opening Teensy Loader... Memory Usage on Teensy 4.1: FLASH: code:195272...
    • D
      okay already solved the problem by using Serial1-8.addMemoryForWrite(). I noticed that the tx buffer of Serial 2-8 is only equal to 40 and Serial 1 is equal to 64 thus the difference in received String length.
    • D
      I'm trying to test the UART port if all of the sent data is received. I connected Serial1 Tx with Serial1 Rx and Serial8 tx with Serial8 Rx. Upon testing, not all data is received/transmitted.
    • D
      Hi, I encountered some errors in using Teensy's Serial ports. String DebugSerial; String SerialString; void setup() { // put your setup code here, to run once: Serial.begin(9600); Serial.setTimeout(10); Serial1.begin(9600)...
      • Serial1.PNG
      • Serial8.PNG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back