D
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• D
      Drodru replied to the thread CAN XL in Teensy 4.1.
      Thanks for the replies. Now that I got this information, I need to see if that speed is enough.
    • D
      Drodru replied to the thread CAN XL in Teensy 4.1.
      I see. I didn't know that. The thing is that I need a lot of speed. Which is the max speed of the FD CAN bus?
    • D
      I see that CAN FD is available in Teensy. My question is, is CAN XL available also?
    • D
      Drodru replied to the thread Recording video in Teensy.
      The original idea was that teensy handled camera and compress the file using any codec (h.264 I think would work), in order to send it by RF to a receiver from 5Km away (all this in live), but it was a madness, so by now I'm just happy with...
    • D
      Drodru replied to the thread Recording video in Teensy.
      Ok, I see. I think I'm gonna buy the AMB82, a microcontroller that has a full HD 30 fps camera, and I'll control by a digital output from teensy. I thought that teensy could handle it well, but doesn't matter. I think for a (long long) future, a...
    • D
      I need to record a 2 3 min video in Full HD or at least HD with a Teensy because I have low power requirements. I've seen ArduCam cameras and I'm wondering if I'm able to use one of these. I don't need to process the video in real time, just...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back