E
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      Would a USB host storage device be able to maintain such a write speed if paired with NVMe USB storage? I am not aiming for a real-time solution, as the data will be post-processed on a PC anyway.
    • E
      I aimed to overclock it to overcome any CPU cycle limitations and dedicate a USB port on a machine to achieve full speed. But it seems even if I managed to use two samples per 32 bits bus to gain CPU cycles, any drop in the rate from USB side...
    • E
      Yeah, you are totally right! that's what I meant, lost with my lingo. But either way, it does not seem feasible with Teensy 4.1 consider that benchmark is far off from 49MB\s. I kind expected it to performed way better than CY7C68013A.
    • E
      Thanks for your response! You're correct in assuming that by 'moving average of every 4 bits,' I intend to downsample the data. Essentially, I plan to average groups of four consecutive bits to reduce the data rate while retaining essential...
    • E
      Hi, Is it doable to capture signals from an AD9238 module with dual ADCs (12-bit/65Msps each), calculate the moving average of every 4 bits, and then stream the bit data through a USB device FIFO?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back