Recent content by flocked

1. F

Name of this cable for grounding two PCBs?

Thanks! "ring terminal" is what I was searching!
  2. F

Name of this cable for grounding two PCBs?

Does anybody know the name of this cable for grounding two PCBs (it has the same connector on both sides)? I need it for my schematic design but dont know where to find it.
  3. F

Teensy 4.1 usb audio out. How?

Ah perfect. I was searching for it. Maybe rename it it to WavFilePlayerUSBOutput?
  4. F

thanks. I got it working. I think it would make sense to include a example in teensyduino.
  5. F

I try to get my Teensy 4.1 to output audio to usb. The following code doesn't work. Teensy appears as usb audio device on MacOS, but I can't hear any white noise when I select it's input. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> //#include <SPI.h> //#include <SD.h> //#include <SerialFlash.h>...
  6. F

[Tutorial] How to use PlatformIO / Visual Code Studio for Teensy

Thanks for mentioning! I completely forgot that Windows doesn't have Python preinstalled. At least Visual Code Studio notifies during PlatformIO installation if Python is missing and offers to install it. I unfortunately can't update the original post anymore.
  7. F

[Tutorial] How to use PlatformIO / Visual Code Studio for Teensy

I only recently discovered PlatformIO and I’m so happy about the improved workflow and features compared to the editor of Arduino. No more slow app launch, having auto complete, much better UI and being able to install useful editor extensions is awesome. I stupidly always thought PlatformIO...
  8. F

Future Teensy features & pinout

I honestly think that there is a bigger market for a new board with more IO compared to another teensy in same form factor with "just" a speed upgrade. The current teensy lineup already offers a wide range of small form factor boards including a 600Mhz microcontroller which is still faster than...
  9. F

VisualGDB Visual Micro non-Arduino IDE experience

I can't comment on either, but did you try PlatformIO for Visual Studio Code? It's an extension and works perfectly for me and my also rather larger Teensy projects. Installing it is as easy as selecting the PlatformIO extension inside the Visual Studio Code extension library. After that you can...
  10. F

My request for a high density board for a future Teensy is specifically because I think a dual core Teensy would allow for much bigger projects. There will be no other microcontroller on the market that is this fast and I can see many people use it for larger projects. I think for smaller...
  11. F

I really like the connectors of the Arduino Portenta. Having regular pin headers on the side and 80 pin high-density connectors on the bottom of the pcb. I really wish the new Teensy adapts this format as I want to see a teensy with more IO. Having a super fast dual core teensy will allow for...
  12. F

I'm curious how the dual core will be realized (the i.MX RT1170 has both a 1ghz and 400mhz core). Will it be two main loops or will one have to upload two firmwares/address both cores separately?
  13. F

Teensy MicroMod

Strange that the release is hold off (by sparkfun?). The new Raspberry Pi RP2040 got announced alongside MicroMod boards.
  14. F

New Teensy 4.1 DIY Synthesizer

Nice project! :) I would suggest to not call it shruthi. Even thought the original shruthi inspired you, this synth has nothing to do with it. Calling it shruthi 2 suggests this is related to mutable instruments or shruthi or is the successor of it.
  15. F

16x Oleds, 16x encoders and 16x buttons. Best way to connect all of them?

Thanks. I guess the difference will be so small that it's completely unnoticeable If I think about it I might continue using the 4076. The pcb will be cleaner as it doesn't require pull up resistors for each button and it's halve as many ICs. 4067 is 16 channel, 165 8 channels. .
Back