Gefu
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Gefu
      Sorry for the type errors. For people learning to write Chinese/Japanese characters, the order and of brush or pen strokes is very important to the production of legible and elegant characters. So when the photosensor array detects the...
    • Gefu
      Hello Mark, I will respond to the questions I am able to from your post. First: Sample rate, I have no idea but I suppose it does not need to be very fast as the photosensors are not responding to audio. The sensor signals work in...
    • Gefu
      Aesthetics indeed takes precedence over all for me. Your message is very kind. I'll show you when it's all in order!
    • Gefu
      Hello Tom, Thank you for reply. There are many benefits to using LEDs for sure but I can see a difference in overall warmth, color and smooth transition in glow/intensity compared to incandescents. I guess the best way to see the overall...
    • Gefu
      Hello Paul, That you for the comment. Regarding the lights, I can see many LED lights rapidly blinking when I move my eyes quickly, especially horizontally such as when driving at night to check side mirrors before changing lanes. So...
    • Gefu
      Hello Mark, That you for the detailed advice. I have been organizing a move back to the US, so sorry for the delay. I have put the project to the side for a bit. Tomorrow I am going to Akihabara in Tokyo to see what the Teensy prices are and...
    • Gefu
      Hi BriComp, Yes indeed, paragraphs would be useful. Duly noted. The ATtiny 212 looks interesting to check out for this and other projects as that price is unbeatable. I'll pick up a few and see what I can do with them. Thanks for the...
    • Gefu
      Hello MarkT, Analog multiplexer... PWM expander.... OK! I will have a look and see what I can find. Thank you for the information. Gef
    • Gefu
      Gefu reacted to MarkT's post in the thread 100 +/- inputs and outputs (analog?) with Like Like.
      Analog multiplexer for the inputs, PWM expander for the bulbs (using white LEDs will greatly simplify driving these lights).
    • Gefu
      Gefu reacted to strud's post in the thread 100 +/- inputs and outputs (analog?) with Like Like.
      Hi Gef Those expansion devices over I2C will not be much good at all for analog signals. They are really suitable for low speed digital IO. There are SPI versions of these devices available that can obviously increase the update bandwidth...
    • Gefu
      Hello Strud, Thanks for the reply. Let me provide some more details. The main function of the system is to capture the movement of hand/arm gestures and replay those in a sort of projection made up of tiny bulbs. So, when I pass a light...
    • Gefu
      Hello everyone, I have been reading a post thread from July 1st, 2019 labeled Best way to expand the number of Digital Outputs on Teensy 3.6 that got me wondering if the MCP23017 - i2c 16 input/output port expander that MichaelMeissner...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back