H
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• H
      H.ltifi replied to the thread Problemes with DIY Teensy 4.1.
      what will happen if i desoldered U2 from a teensy and put in its place one that is meant for DIY , since U1 was already paired , will it pair again or will the system fail?
    • H
      thanks you so muucch i will just do that and update you
    • H
      hello guys so i build a board with the open source HW of the teensy 4.1 , i dont have the MK2 chip but i have all its pin in a header , and i have the P-switch Pin on a switch that goes form low to high when pushed , I tested the power up...
      • 435890141_950933950033241_9017924170279362172_n.jpg
      • 437926669_973246067532300_7347903980931885157_n.jpg
    • H
      @PaulStoffregen i have a dum question , lets say i fried U2 at some point , if i use a brand new U2 will it pair with U1 ( that was already paired before ) or i just have to get a new board if that happend?
    • H
      since i connected an already paired U2 to the system , does that mean that U1 didnt get paired? I want to know if i can still use the boards if i manage to get brand new U2 . thanks guys
    • H
      My bad , i read that MKl02 must be paired , but i didnt think that if i put it in a knew system it will not repaire automaticaly . So basicaly the U2 is one time use , what will happend if i had to change the flash at some point , does that...
    • H
      H.ltifi reacted to defragster's post in the thread Problemes with DIY Teensy 4.1 with Love Love.
      Looking at https://www.pjrc.com/store/ic_mkl02_t4.html It notes: 10 Blinks = Serial Number Already Assigned A problem occurred with the serial number & ethernet mac address assignment.
    • H
      H.ltifi reacted to PaulStoffregen's post in the thread Problemes with DIY Teensy 4.1 with Sad Sad.
      This won't work. The U2 chip on a regular Teensy 4.1 is already pair with the U1 chip. It won't work with a different U1 chip.
    • H
      thanks but its just sad , is there a way around this? and when does the pairing happen? is it the first time U1 talk to U2? do i need a fresh U2 to make it work?
    • H
      Hello every one , i am working on a DIY teensy 4.1 , i took the U2 : GD32E230F8V6 from an old teensy 4.1 that was fonctionel , but when i connect it i get this behaviour : * the LED blinks 10 times then stop for a 4 seconds and repeat the...
      • 1713023702583.png
      • 1713023964138.png
    • H
      H.ltifi replied to the thread 4.1 latest schematics.
      hello Paul , where do the connexion goes from G32 TP_DATA and TP_CLK , is it connected to the IMX?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back