H
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Released.
      Updated to 2.3.1 then installed 1.59.0 under Windows 10. Was able to build and run the test program.
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #6.
      When I had a laptop with Windows 11, I had once an issue with files copying. I don't know whether it may be related in your case:
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.57 Released.
      Having COM9 connexion but receiving nothing was clearly due to using Serial1 instead of SerialUSB1, which is my mistake and is now fully resolved in that regard. As for COM8, the issue is that Arduino IDE's Serial Monitor was automatically...
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensy 3.2 End Of Life.
      Could you elaborate? I have no idea of what it means.
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #5.
      I had been blocked upon 1.58.0 or later for over one year. So I was stuck on 1.57.2. Whenever I tried to install 1.58.0 or later, I get the same issue as above with no access to serial port(s) or to teensy port to upload next build and so no idea...
    • H
      So getting back to 0.59.5, after uninstalling 1.57.2 and firing Teensy uploader, I reinstall 0.59.5 and recompile EchoBoth. Upload the firmware in Dual Serial mode and... have a stable connection to teensy port and still access to COM8 and COM9...
    • H
      Yes, I noticed I had to replace Serial1 by SerialUSB1 to have COM9 working but thanks for the clarification as I didn't know it.
    • H
      Windows 10, Arduino IDE 2.2.1, Teensy 1.57.2. Back to 1.57.2 since the more recent versions are not working. So I tried EchoBoth.ino again. I made some changes : HWSERIAL is Serial1, and I set LED to ON when receiving through Serial and OFF...
      • Sans titre.png
    • H
      Windows 10, Arduino IDE 2.2.1. Sketch EchoBoth, HWSERIAL replaced with Serial1 and using DualSerial USB mode. I tried 0.59.5 and still the same issue since 1.58.0: I have intermittent connections (shorter) and disconnections (longer). Cannot...
      • EchoBothOnDualSerial-OFF.png
      • EchoBothOnDualSerial-ON.png
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #4.
      I just noticed it in the list. I have both 0.59.3 and 0.59.4. So having 0 instead of 1 is a way to say they are BETA?
    • H
      hlide replied to the thread Teensyduino 1.59 Beta #4.
      Using Arduino IDE 2.2.1, boards manager is only offering me up to 1.58.1, no 1.59. I also tried SHIFT+CTRL+"Arduino: Update Package Index" but that didn't change anything. Note that I cannot use 1.58.1 or 1.58.0 as they mess up the uploaded...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back