J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      My particular <HiLeto MPU6050> did not seem to be able to get the calibration of all six of the values to converge at the same time, so I modified the test program to allow the calibration status of each to be independently tracked for...
    • J
      @mjs513 this may be due to the poor quality GY521.
    • J
      @kd5rxt-mark yes, this script works for me // I2Cdev and MPU6050 must be installed as libraries //#include "I2Cdev.h" //#include "MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps612.h" #include "MPU6050.h" // Arduino Wire library is required if I2Cdev...
    • J
      @kd5rxt-mark Just to be sure that I'm correctly interpreting what you are saying, your T4.0 LOCK, when running the I2C scanner sketch, does detect the MPU6050 successfully ??=> YES @defragster before doing that try changing the commented out...
    • J
      @marque kd5rxt @mjs513 H Yes, the scanner works well and I have the address displayed in the 0x68 console. No problem on Teensy 4.0 Only on Teensy 4.0 LOCK ( but only the calibration part doesn't work) I get around the problem for the moment...
    • J
      Hello everyone, I'm trying to run the basic GY521 calibration script on the Teensy 4.0 LOCK, but every time I get the error “MPU6050 connection failed”. The sensor works well because when I run my final script, it reacts well even if the zeros...
    • J
      @jmarsh thank you for your answer, in this case, I can load a table which contains an image in hex and read it, is that right?
    • J
      Hello, can anyone explain it to me simply? tutorials, videos, websites?
    • J
      Hello everyone, my research is really struggling to progress due to lack of skills on my part! (I read a lot on this forum and on Google) I still managed to connect a W25Q64JVSSIM flash chip to my Teensy 4.0 board. I will order a W25N01GVSFIG...
    • J
      Windows10 22h2 build 19045.4291
      • Capture d’écran (12).png
    • J
      jean replied to the thread flash.
      Hello, after updating the Arduino 2.3.2 IDE as well as Tennsyduino 1.59.0, test the MTP_Tennsy library with the Example_1_MTP_Little.ino script, my Tennsy4.0 card is clearly visible and I now see the Progdisk and the sflash ( for mine 8MB)...
      • Capture d’écran (11).png
    • J
      jean replied to the thread flash.
      Good morning, I saw this post talking about it, https://forum.pjrc.com/index.php?threads/how-to-put-a-file-to-extern-flash.74183/#post-336346 but it's not very clear for my skill level
    • J
      jean posted the thread flash in General Discussion.
      Hello everyone, after a number of tests, thanks to your help I managed to connect my flash chip. now, could you tell me the methodology of what I can do to load a HEX array into my chip? Tennsy 4.0 flash: W25Q64JVSSIM TR (mouser) thank you all...
      • Capture d’écran (10).png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back