J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      jkoffman replied to the thread JLCPCB Teensy Headers?.
      I love the turned pin sockets and headers! I often use them when I'm assembling things. This project has a tight timeline and I'm incredibly swamped so I was planning on ordering the 4.0 with pins option as well as having the PCBs assembled for...
    • J
      jkoffman replied to the thread JLCPCB Teensy Headers?.
      Thanks for the reply! For clarification I'm not looking for individual headers for purchase, this is for PCB assembly at JLC. I'm having my boards assembled which is pretty neat but also a bit terrifying as I won't know if the connectors work...
    • J
      Hi all, I'm having some boards made by JLCPCB and I'm looking for a solution to hold the Teensy 4.0 with headers. Normally when I'm assembling I start with a 40 pin female header and cut it into two 14s. JLC has zillions of parts but the...
    • J
      jkoffman replied to the thread PWM Voltage Conversion.
      It’s an attempt to save board space and for simplicity. But you’re winning me over. I just need to find a suitable chip and start planning around that.
    • J
      jkoffman replied to the thread PWM Voltage Conversion.
      Hi all, I appreciate the replies. @Paul very interesting, thank you for the insight. This circuit will be directly feeding an input pin on a T4.0. My plan is to try to decipher 3 channels of PWM using FreqMeasureMulti. If possible I’d switch...
    • J
      Hi folks, I would love a double check on something. I’m working on a project that I’m reading a 5V PWM signal into a 3.3V only input. The PWM signal is actively driven between GND and +5V and is “active low”, meaning I will see 0V when the PWM...
      • 1714094271690.png
      • 1714094303328.png
    • J
      Hi folks, It's been awhile since I've had time to do much development and I could use a sanity check on some choices I'm making. I'm working on a project where I need to read in 3 channels of PWM, do some processing, then output 3 channels of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back