K
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• K
      FFT on your graph shows bandwidth of 5Hz -> 80kHz. What is the bandwidth for your THD or THD+N measurement. Is it the same? I was looking SGTL5000 datasheet but they do not spec that for their measurement. They just say samplerate 48kHz. I could...
    • K
      KaoH reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo guitar/bass cabinet emulation with Like Like.
      Diecast boxes are pretty much standard for the stompbox builds. AK4552 vs AK4452 - of course that was typo, i mean the 32bit 4452. The volume pot will fit, tested many times in practice, the 3d model is not the type i'm going to use, i've just...
    • K
      Man you're moving on fast :) 1590XX is propably good choice as it's fairly common Hammond enclosure. And aluminium will provide shield. AK5552 looks like very high quality adc but for AK4552 I only found some obsolete part from Digikey and...
    • K
      Fantastic playing, super sound and amazing song! Great opening for the upcoming "Powered by Teensy" from Hexe album :)
    • K
      If you mean with 'go bit crazy' that you go with higher quality, low latency converters then that sounds the way to go. You are spending lots of time with getting best out of those effects and doing fantastic job with that so it makes sense to...
    • K
      This is very impressive! I was looking for those impulse responses but I could not find them and wondered if they could be changed? I would like to try using impulses I created for my acoustic guitar when I get missing parts to my Teensy 4.1...
    • K
      This is pretty amazing what you are doing Pio! Have you tried tonehunt.org models or IR's?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back