Recent content by letNic

1. L

Choppy WAV audio recording

Hi DD4WH, Yes, I thought it was the SD card Quality, but the problem shows also on high speed too. As you seen, it is present on more longer recording (my client wanted to have a max of 1:30 which is problematic with this issue). It look to me that the problem is already there on short rec...
  2. L

Choppy WAV audio recording

Hi, When I record from this script, more the recording is long (maximum rec time is set to 1:30), more it becomes choppy. It's like if some slices are missing. For example, a 90 seconds of recording produce a 75 seconds file. Not sure, but I suspect it is the WAV header procedure in the...
  3. L

Monitoring voice while recording it

Hi Paul, Here's the latest version of the code and other photos including when it was installed yesterday. It still not finished though, many amelioration to do, but public had started to try the proto and they loved the concept.. Thanks for your interest :)...
  4. L

Oh! Sure Paul, I’d be honored. I have photos for pretty all steps and tonight we will mount the phone to its cabin which is have a funny ‘70 design. My code changed also, so I’ll post the latest version here too. Thanks again!!
  5. L

Thanks Oddson, it worked perfectly! I also added a if term to open and close the Mixer volume when line is open or close. It give now avery realistic feeling!!
  6. L

So to return to my question, I'd like the user to hear his voice in the phone speaker when he leave his message. It already can record the voice from the phone mic, no problem. I thought I could maybe inspire my code with Synth examples where if you want to record your play, you should hear it...
  7. L

And here's some photos...
  8. L

Ok, here's my code, as you can see, it's a blend of multiple codes I found, thanks to generous predecessor coders: //=============================================================== //------------------- VoxPHONE PROTO - 018 ---------------------- //---------------------- 2018 - 02 - 07...
  9. L

Just want to add that I will post my code! I’m just presently on my cellphone and can’t access to the files on my computer. I also have photos of the project, but the forum interface give me errors when I try to upload them.
  10. L

Hi everyone, I’m in the last phase of a project: a stand-alone old rotary phone that acts as a direct voice message answer machine when you lift the line. I use the Teensy 3.6 with the Audio Shield. All messages are recorded on an MicroSD card. It work very well, but to get some improvements...
  11. L

maximum file name size in characters on sd card

Does that include suffix? For example is it: “FILENAME” (8 chars) + “.TXT” (4 chars) or “NAME” (4 chars) + “.TXT” (4 chars) Thanks :)
  12. L

Audio board is making strange sounds!

Ok! I think I found the culprit. There’s a power loop between USB cables and the Audio Board’ 1/8” output. My amp speaker is taking its power from USB. So when both are plugged in the same computer and an audio cable is plugged from the module to the speaker, it générale a high pitch tone...
  13. L

Audio board is making strange sounds!

Hi everyone, I received my Teensy Audio Board yesterday and immediately solder the (optional) mic and volume knob. This morning I start to work with it mounted on a Teensy 3.6. Strangely, on top of the music (from the MicroSD card), there’s a rapid note parasite, like a synth sound, the same...
  14. L

No Audio Library

Thank you so much GremlinWrangler! That was exactly the solution. :)
  15. L

No Audio Library

No Audio Library (solved) Hi, I installed Teensyduino in Arduino IDE on Ubuntu. I can see the Teensy version in the IDE about splash, but even after the installation, the libraries’ Examples menu looks as it was before. When I made this same installation on my Mac, many more Libraries was...
Back