L
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• L
      Luca replied to the thread Pyro channel circuit validation.
      Thanks
    • L
      Luca replied to the thread Pyro channel circuit validation.
      You are right, my bad there. However can anyone conferm if the mosfet that the gpt suggested are ok. thanks a lot.
      • 1724935172430.png
    • L
      Hi, i am building an automated firework launcher with a teensy 4.0, and i wanted to use a mosfet as a switch for activating the ignitor of a firework. This is the circuit i came up with: I was particularly concerned about which mosfet to use...
      • 1724932806940.png
    • L
      Luca replied to the thread Teensy 4.0 I2C Bus issue (solved).
      BTW i think that i've found the problem. I've might connected the bmp280 with an inverted footprint from the breackout board. I will check and tell you.
    • L
      Thank you for answering. I will try adding resistence between i2c and the 3.3 of the teensy. However i don't think that 5V will kill the board because on the website under the power tab it says that the teensy has a regulator connected to the VIN...
    • L
      I tryed to upload it to the board but it gives me an error saying that it can't be compiled for a teensy 4.
    • L
      Thank you for answering. I checked the datasheet of the breackout board i used for the mpu6050 and it sad that it has 4.7k resistors between both sda scl and vin. That's why i didn't addd them in the schematic.
    • L
      Hi, i've connected a bounch of components to a teensy 4.0 according to this diagram (i know that on the sd card slot positive and ground are swapped, that was made according to the footprint of the breackout board i used): When i try to use the...
      • 1723656245380.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back