Recent content by mariocaptain

1. M

3.6 SD card issue, freezing before loop starts

Thanks so much for the link. I found a work-around there and will try it.
  2. M

It happens in Teensyduino 1.44 too. I have reported a bug in the Audio lib repo.
  3. M

This is my code: #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioPlaySdWav playSdWav1; //xy=343.00000381469727,3690.2000064849854 AudioOutputAnalogStereo dacs1...
  4. M

P.S. I am sorry I could not use code tag because I am accessing the site from Vietnam, and for whatever reason I am not sure, this forum bans access from Vietnam, so I am accessing through a web proxy. Hope they will lift the ban
  5. M

I have the same problem here. I am really surprised that not many people report this. I am using Teensy 3.5 and want to play a WAV file from the built-in SD slot based on the WavFilePlayer example, but SD.begin(BUILTIN_SDCARD) freezes. After lots of debugging, I found out that as long as...
  6. M

Interrupt ISR bounces on IR sensor

Teensy is much quicker, that's what I suspected too. I tried running the Teensy at 24MHz to no avail. The amount of glitch is the same. Wish I had a scope to see the signal. Its a sensor that is based off the TCRT5000 that I bought from Aliexpress. Can't seem to find the rise time in the...
  7. M

Interrupt ISR bounces on IR sensor

Hi all, I have been trying to use 2 difference kind of IR sensors with Teensy (3.2 and 3.5) ISR to no avail as it bounces a lot. One IR sensor is in a coin acceptor which I have tested and is working fine with Arduino. The other kind is a general obstacle avoidance IR sensor, newly bought; I...
  8. M

Why no substantial speed inscrease when switching from 24MHz to 72MHz

My bad. Will keep that in mind next time! Thanks!
  9. M

You are right! About the oscilloscope, right its still the same one, I am still saving up for a professional scope, but anyway in this case I strongly believe that its not the scope that is the culprit. Following tni's advice, I have been able to measure the clock cycles of every functions, and...
  10. M

Very encouraging. I will try along this direction and update. I tried uncommenting the cli() & sei() and it's the same. Also the duty cycle stay constantly at 74% suggesting there is no nesting interrupt? I take it that you advise to run above 96MHz in any case, like 120MHz, 144Mhz?
  11. M

Thanks. I will keep that as the last resort, since there are a total of like more than a thousand lines of code to put in ISR right now.
  12. M

Thanks, makes sense to me. Regarding overclocking, the term "overclocking" just make me nervous. Will try to run at 120MHz. How to "put code and constants into RAM"? I still have lots of RAM available. Would like to try and see the difference. Update: I have just tried running at 120MHz and the...
  13. M

Hi all, I am running 9 functions inside an Interrupt Service Routine (ISR) which is triggered 140 times/second (i.e. 140Hz) on a Teensy 3.1. These functions have to do with calculating variables and parameters and don't have anything to do with peripherals. I am turning pin 0 on an off in order...
  14. M

Teensy 3.1 PWM output jitters

Wow, I just can't thank you enough for taking all the time to share and to prepare those photos. Now I believe that it's should be my crappy scope and not the teensy. Will learn a bit more about scopes and maybe I will get a good one to try again! Thanks again for sharing the knowledge.
  15. M

Teensy 3.1 PWM output jitters

It's not really jittering, just jump back and forth between two values. My usb oscilloscope allows only a sampling rate of 1Mhz with a bandwidth of 20Mhz. It's this one.
Back