P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      Hi all, I'm designing a pinball playfield controller breakout board around a Teensy 4.0, and I'm almost done with my design. It will always be connected to a host PC via USB, as it works as a multi-HID device. But my head starts hurting when I...
    • P
      Well, that turned out way easier than I expected! The SPI example was short and sweet. Thanks for the guidance to not try mixing FlexIO with normal hardware SPI, you correctly inferred that was my first goal, so you saved me a lot of wasted...
    • P
      Thank you Kurt, that's an extremely detailed and immensely help reply. Your excel chart is amazing. By any chance do you have one for the Teensy 4.1 as well? What really caught my eye is that CS1 & MISO1 are available on pins 0 & 1, that...
    • P
      With the exception of features like analog and PWM, to me it's long seemed like you can program just about any pin to do anything. Based upon my [flawed?] reasoning, it seems like it should be possible to map the SPI and I2C functionality to any...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back