Recent content by Qubit28

1. Q

Teensy 3.6 ADC -- Problem measuring two pins using a single ADC

I have encountered a problem using the ADC library to measure pins 20 and 22 on a Teensy 3.6. I attempted to create two ADC instances that would have different settings -- namely, I wanted pin 22 to use the 3.3 V internal reference and pin 20 to use the 1.2 V reference. I found that this did...
  2. Q

New library for managing switches and relays

Hello all, just wanted to provide a link to a library I recently wrote for managing a slew of different switch inputs and relay outputs. I hope that others find it useful for their own projects: https://qubit1028.github.io/Switch-Controller-Library-for-Teensy-3.x-Arduino/ Any comments or...
  3. Q

Teensy LED is very dim

I was testing an external circuit (EZO pH board) out using my Teensy 3.6 to provide 3.3 V power to it and connecting SDA and SCL via pins 18 and 19. I was debugging using USB connection to Teensy. I got the circuit working great and was tinkering a bit and something happened which caused my...
  4. Q

Teensy 3.6 ADC - Continuous read giving unexpected results

That worked! Thanks. I'd still like to understand what was happening with my initial code though. It appears that the program was filling up the buffer with 1000 samples as fast as possible, regardless of the state of the ADC. But, if that is the case, why did I get a sine wave at all? It...
  5. Q

I tried that and it didn't work. Just got hung up in the while loop.
  6. Q

I am testing out the ADC functionality of my new Teensy 3.6 and have encountered an issue I do not understand. I setup a simple test using the signal generator on my oscilloscope to output a 5 kHz sine wave into pin 17 on the Teensy. The ground connection on the signal generator was made to...
Back