R
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• R
      rsh50 replied to the thread Teensy 4, 4-channel audio project.
      I got the teensy 3.2 Quad channel working and thanks to @PaulStoffregen for his quick replies. I want to cross-verify my teensy 4.0 quad-channel connections before I go ahead and solder them. After reading your previous instructions and the blog...
      • teensy4-min.png
      • IMG_5050.jpeg
    • R
      That makes more sense why its not working. I will implement the changes and try again. Thank you Paul for the quick reply.
    • R
      rsh50 reacted to kd5rxt-mark's post in the thread Teensy 4, 4-channel audio project with Like Like.
      Take a look at <this> thread. Also, take a look at <this> reference, particularly the description on the right-hand side of the Audio Design Tool for some additional info. Hope that helps . . . Mark J Culross KD5RXT
    • R
      rsh50 reacted to PaulStoffregen's post in the thread Teensy 4, 4-channel audio project with Like Like.
      The process is nearly identical to stacking 2 audio shields onto Teensy 3.2. On the 2nd audio shield (which becomes channels 3 and 4) where to change the I2C address and cut the 2 data wires, solder the data wires to Teensy 4's pins 6 and 32...
    • R
      Thank you, Paul and Mark, for your quick replies. I will try these with my teensy 4. The reason why I asked for Teensy 4 is that I was working on Teensy 3.6 ( unfortunately that's the only piece of Teensy 3.6 I have as they are discontinued )...
      • IMG_5012.jpeg
      • IMG_5016.jpg
    • R
      Hi All, I am new to Teensy boards and want to develop a 4-channel audio output using 2 audio boards (similar to the Teensy 3.2 tutorial from sparkfun). I want to know if there is any comprehensive guide/tutorial to achieve the same with Teensy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back