Sam Halvoe
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Sam Halvoe
      Sam Halvoe reacted to shawn's post in the thread SQLite Library (VFS) for Teensy 4.1 with Like Like.
      I just made a PR to add setting errno to LittleFS: https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/LittleFS/pull/58 Comments and suggestions welcome.
    • Sam Halvoe
      Would it be a good idea to provide a mechanism for error handling with a callback that converts error codes of the used filesystem library to error codes that are understood by my library or by SQLite? I could provide default callbacks for some...
    • Sam Halvoe
      I switched in my Library to FS and made SdFat an optional dependency. Thank you for your replies.
    • Sam Halvoe
      Sam Halvoe reacted to jmarsh's post in the thread SQLite Library (VFS) for Teensy 4.1 with Like Like.
      You don't have to implement FileImpl. That is the interface provided by File objects, which are what you want to use instead of FsBaseFile. Generally you don't create them directly though, but rather get them by calling open on the FS object...
    • Sam Halvoe
      Did not know about FS Interface. Would I have to implement FileImpl myself or exists an implementation for SdFat/SD cards?
    • Sam Halvoe
      Hello everyone, I started working on a SQLite Library for Teensy 4.1 --> see Platform IO Project on GitHub. I took the test_demovfs.c from SQLite Website and used the Teensy SdFat library to implement the VFS. I am using the built in SD card...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back