S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      Shadycrisp replied to the thread Servos Misbehaving.
      Yes that's what confuses me is the lack of a min voltage for the control signal. Sorry the step up is here: https://grobotronics.com/dc-dc-converter-step-up-5-24v-2a.html
    • S
      The current is not coming from the teensy. Do you mean for the signal pin? If you mean current from the battery I believe it is sufficient if not in excess.
    • S
      Operating current is 120-250mA, The part number from the vendor I got it from is WHS15024. The circuit is part of a larger project. The Motors represent the servos. It's voltage rating s 4.8-6V.
      • oboardelectronics.png
    • S
      The Servo is the Tower Pro MG90S. They are connected to a 3.7V 2000mAh LiPo battery which goes through a voltage stepup to 6V
    • S
      Hi! I am currently using a teensy 4.1 and I am trying to control two servos. Since the voltage requirement for the servos(Tower Pro GM90S) are 4-6v, I am using a voltage step up to power them. This of course increases the current as well. I am...
    • S
      Thanks for pointing that out! The example now works, but the code above still does not work when I modify it: Also, when the GPS catches a fix, will the while loop repeat forever? #include <Adafruit_Sensor.h> #include <Adafruit_BMP280.h>...
    • S
      The wiring is jumbled up with a bunch of other components so I doubt a picture would be very useful. The wiring for the GPS that I am using is: (Teensy 4.1 - GPS) 5V - VIN GND - GND 01 - TX 00 - RX
    • S
      The issue is that this example code just prints "No GPS Detected: check wiring", because even in my previous debugging, I have found that the GPS doesn't return any chars.
    • S
      I can't get the example to work, it says No GPS detected: check wiring. Also, the light labelled FIX on the gps is not on or blinking.
    • S
      That doesn't seem to fix the issue, but thanks for pointing that out!
    • S
      I am trying to use multiple components with a Teensy 4.1. Those components are: Adafruit BMP280, LoRa SX, Ultimate Breakout GPS, Buzzer, as well as using a level shifter. The issue I am having is with the GPS module. When I try to use it, it...
    • S
      Sorry for the post, the issue seemed to be the baud rate being 4800 instead of 9600 which the Ultimate GPS works with.
    • S
      Hi! I have recently been trying to connect a Teensy 4.1 to an Adafruit Ultimate Breakout GPS. I am using TinyGPS++'s full example for debugging as it hasn't managed to work properly in my own script. I am also using a logic level shifter from 3...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back