S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      sndsgd reacted to antovsky's post in the thread 60Hz+ display refresh rate? with Like Like.
      Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for! :D
    • S
      sndsgd replied to the thread 60Hz+ display refresh rate?.
      You can definitely get well over 60fps at 16bit color with an ILI9341 using https://github.com/vindar/ILI9341_T4. That said, the true frame rate (and how "solid" it is) will come down to how much detail you have per frame, and how you go about...
    • S
      Keeping a single thread for the general ideas and then kicking off new threads for more specific projects seems to make sense to me. This thread is a good read, and I think it's about to get a lot better very soon 😀
    • S
      Mind if I ask how you're manufacturing these? I'm particularly curious about the MKL02 chip. Are you manually adding the chip from the PJRC store after having the rest assembled at JLCPCB?
    • S
      Ah ha! The bottom layer strikes again!
    • S
      I use 1uf, but please take that with a grain of salt. I'm just a hobbyist! On another note, I'm looking over the schematic and pcb, and I can't find U4 (W25Q128JVPIM) on the pcb. This is my first time using easy eda, so please forgive me if its...
    • S
      @Dogbone06 have you tested the sdcard on a previous generation? I'd expect a decoupling capacitor at the sdcard 3.3v pin would improve reliability 🤔
    • S
      It looks like you already have these: AD_B1_00 AD_B1_01 AD_B1_02 AD_B1_06 AD_B1_07 AD_B1_08 AD_B1_09 AD_B1_10 AD_B1_11 AD_B1_15 That would make these pins the missing ones from the GPIO_AD_B1 bank: AD_B1_03 AD_B1_04 AD_B1_05 AD_B1_12 AD_B1_13...
    • S
      FWIW I've had success using blackketter/teensy4_header_breakout (forum post here) as a starting point for making my own PCB to get access to the SD_* pins via a surface mounted teensy 4.0: I was surprised by the quality of the castilated holes...
      • pcb1.jpg
      • pcb2.jpg
    • S
      WRT post editing time limit, it looks like this might be the setting you're looking for: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/edit-post-time-limit.49152/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back