Recent content by syso2342

1. S

More MINI54 Trouble

Looks like it could be it. Suddenly I got a weird effect: Both MK20 on 2 different boards assembled by 2 different people get suddenly hot whenever powered is applied. There are no shorts on the board and all solder points have been checked under the microscope. Did anyone have something like...
  2. S

More MINI54 Trouble

After following all advice on board design for a custom Teensy board and using exactly the same parts used on the teensy, I have trouble getting my Custom Board running. If I press the PROG button, the Teensy Loader indeed uploads the code, but afterwards the code doesn't seem to run (LED Blink...
  3. S

Coming Soon: Teensy-LC (low cost Teensy)

Here is an image of mine, btw :) I will beta-test on the weekend.
  4. S

I just received my Teensy-LC and I'm wondering which version of Teensyduino supports it. Any start tips, Paul
  5. S

Audio Library

Sounds good to me. I would also like to see a mixer, which can be controlled by separate inputs instead of setting gain (VCA-alike).
  6. S

I received my Tracking Code from Robin yesterday. I will let you know when it arrives and then I will give it a testimonial :)
  7. S

Thanks Paul for including me on the list! I always have time for some beta testing. I live in Europe, Germany. Let me know how we can make it happen. Maybe the Teensy-LC would be also interesting for our upcoming Hardware Maker Space here in Berlin.
  8. S

Problems with Custom Board - Target not answering

Things verified so far: - VDD/AVDD is stable and at 3V3 (checked with oscilloscope) - All components are correctly soldered - No bridges on pins are present - Target answers now (SWD), but doesn't blink LEDs after flashing it with teensyduino blink example. - Verified Anode and Cathode of LEDs.
  9. S

What I only see for now as a difference: I don't have any connection to VBAT. Is the connection to VBAT from VDD really required?
  10. S

Hello, I have made a custom board based on the MK20DX256, as an alternative to the teensy for one of my projects. Instead of the MINI54TAN, I am using the SWD-Interface of the MK20 to program it. I can verify that my programmer works just fine. The circuit is based on the Teensy 3.1...
  11. S

Multi-PWM-Output Object for Audio Library?

I still have trouble getting it work with other PWM pins. I am changing to the corresponding timer and mux, but I get only garbage.
  12. S

If I see correctly, if I want to relocate it to pins A8 A9 from 3&4, i need to relocate the FTM to another FTM and change: CORE_PIN3_CONFIG = PORT_PCR_MUX(3) | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_SRE; CORE_PIN4_CONFIG = PORT_PCR_MUX(3) | PORT_PCR_DSE | PORT_PCR_SRE; to...
  13. S

Ok, can you provide a little snippet on how to write to multiple PWM outputs with DMA? I will take care of writing the code for the Object then.
  14. S

I am trying to make a multi-output (let's say 6 outputs) object for the Audio Library to allow output of PWM control signals for analog components like Filters etc. (with filtering the PWM of course). Paul, did you work on some Object like that? Could your PWMOutput object be modified to do that?
  15. S

Apple-Ignorant

Try "hovering" over your launcher bar in the bottom corner while it tries to connect. I have the same issue and hovering multiple times over the bar helps. Probably some RPC issue.
Back