T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      Here is a code that I got off the forum which I modified to what I wanted. It compiles. When I tried to add LED'S ,I couldn't make it work so I removed that part of the code. I had copied and pasted the LED part of the code from "Many buttons and...
    • T
      I've made midi controller with the Many buttons and knobs code.It's been working great with no problems. I would like to add a toggle to convert notes to cc commands. I've searched the forum and found a code for this but I couldn't get it to...
    • T
      I finally figured it out. I had to assign it to serial- midi. Works great thank you.
    • T
      Hello Oddson,I made your midi controller and have an issue I can't resolve. The pots all work fine switch 1 and 2 work well but switches 3 - 6 act like there fighting for the same pin out. According to my midi program I'm seeing different note...
    • T
      Tano replied to the thread Another newbee.
      Thanks again Matrix for pointing out the example files.Although I briefly looked at it before I really didn't pay attention to it. I took the example you mentioned and reworked it for what I wanted. Now I just need to configure the leds .Still...
    • T
      I do have another program that works. It just has the buttons, so I've been watching vids on coding and slowly understanding how to program the led's to turn off when anther button is pressed. I'm using momentary switches so I can't bypass coding...
    • T
      Thanks for the info Matrix. There are 6 buttons with led indicators and 2 ports for expression peddles. That would be the pots. Sorry about the missing files I thought I included them. #include "Controller.h"...
    • T
      59 if (_numMuxPins > 8) PORTD = PORTD & B11000011; 60 else PORTD = PORTD & B11100011; 61 PORTD = PORTD | temp; These are the lines that are highlighted. Theres always a curser blinking after if (
    • T
      I posted the attachment. That is the full file. #include <MIDI.h> #include "Controller.h" /************************************************************* MIDI CONTROLLER by Notes and Volts www.notesandvolts.com Modified by Nick...
    • T
      Thank you Joe for trying but it didn't work. The same message comes up. I'll keep playing with it though.
    • T
      Hello I'm new the arduino/teensie world but not to making some effects for music. So I'm new to coding as well.I purchased a teensie 4.1 because I wanted to try my hand at making a midi peddle. Found some projects on line and successfully...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back