T
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• T
      I know this thread is a little bit old... I tried to use your code, but it seems that it makes my Teensy 4.1 crash after a few seconds : #include <Audio.h> #include <arm_const_structs.h> #include <utility/imxrt_hw.h> #include...
    • T
      TeensyPhonon replied to the thread Triggered I2S.
      This time, I think it is good enough! To do this, I a added a delay of 1/4 of buffer : delay(100); digitalWrite(1,LOW); i2s_in.begin(); i2s_out.begin(); delay(100); digitalWrite(1,HIGH); while(digitalRead(0) == HIGH)...
      • triggered.png
    • T
      I found something! I modified the I2S audio classes by removing the call to begin() in the lines: AudioInputI2S(void) : AudioStream(0, NULL) { begin(); } AudioOutputputI2S(void) : AudioStream(0, NULL) { begin(); } And called begin only after...
      • almost_trig.png
    • T
      Also, is it possible to stop i2s/dma and restart it when needed, so everything start at the same time? I tried to manipulate I2S1_RCSR and I2S1_TCSR but it seems to break everything. Actually, my problem is a little bit like trying to measure...
    • T
      I understand that you mentioned it's impossible to trigger I2S due to sigma-delta modulation, but I'm unsure if I really understood what I want: I'm not aiming to trigger I2S for every sample; rather, I only want the initiation of data...
    • T
      I just tested something, and it's very strange: if I place "Serial.println(input_buffer[buffer_ind]);" before the line "I2S1_TDR0 = (uint32_t)output_buffer[buffer_ind]*0xffff;", the data are correct. However, if I place it after, I obtain the...
    • T
      Yes, I know... but this seems to be the only way it even works... At least the values obtained with Serial.print() in the ISR seem correct (I tested it by emitting a sine wave with another speaker). Also, I didn't mention this earlier, but the...
    • T
      Alright, I've implemented the triggering parts, but I'm getting some very strange results... The values I'm seeing in the isr function are different from the values I obtain from the getData function! New code: #include "I2Sone_input.h"...
    • T
      It works very well now! But... I still have a doubt: I don't fully understand how stereo works in the I2S audio library. To clarify, I don't see where the two channels are represented in the I2S registers (I2S1_RDR0 and I2S1_TDR0). Since I only...
    • T
      I corrected the mistake with volatile. (I also forgot to activate the interrupt...). However, I'm still obtaining 0: #include "I2Sone_input.h" volatile uint16_t data_input; void Triggeredi2s::begin(void) { config_i2s(true)...
    • T
      Depending of the method I use, I obtain 0 or 65535 (=2^16-1) as result... I clearly don't really know what I am doing, however, I verified with my oscilloscope that the the i2s communication is active! Header file : #include <Arduino.h>...
    • T
      Sorry for the beginner question, but I'm having trouble understanding how to retrieve data from I2S. I noticed in the file i2s_input.cpp that data retrieval is accomplished with the line: dma.TCD->SADDR = (void *)((uint32_t)&I2S1_RDR0 + 2)...
    • T
      For the context, the best way is to see my old thread : https://forum.pjrc.com/index.php?threads/triggering-problem.74361/ By "continuous recording sample by sample and transfer them to some buffer when triggered", I mean copying data from i2s...
    • T
      So, the only way is to do continuous recording sample by sample and transfer them to some buffer when triggered? Or do i need to use analog stuff?
    • T
      TeensyPhonon posted the thread Triggered I2S in Audio Projects.
      Hi everyone, Unfortunately, I require a very precise and repeatable method to initiate sound emission and reception on several Teensy 4.1 boards equipped with SPH0645 and MAX98357A I2S microphones and amplifiers. Currently, using the existing...
    • T
      TeensyPhonon replied to the thread Triggering problem.
      I think maximum 1/10 of period at 10kHz, so 10us... worst case...
    • T
      Actually, in reality, I have 12 teensy for emission, so I really need the delay to be constant every time and everywhere... Also, my microphones and amplifiers are I2S. For the time reversal stuff: 1-The teensy (only one at a time) play a...
    • T
      What is the best way to do it actually? Is that even possible with teensy?
    • T
      So, perhaps a class which pass it's input to it's output only when triggered (and placed between the output queue and I2S) could work ?
    • T
      I need this precision because any variation of phase completely messes the multi-elements time reversal technique I want to use (if you don't know what it is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_reversal_signal_processing).
    • T
      Is there a way to make this delay being always the same without rewriting the audio module code ?
    • T
      I am trying to do a synchronized emission and reception between two teensy 4.1 (I use the SPH0645 as the microphone and the MAX98357A as an amplifier for the speakers). Here is my code for recording : digitalWrite(1,LOW); Q_in_L.clear(); for...
      • test_sin.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back