W
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• W
      WMXZ replied to the thread SD.h and RDWR.
      Best to check the examples of SD library Edit: AFAIK, Problem is that O_RDWR and similar SdFat declarations are not Arduino compatible
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread MTP file dates.
      My own use case is that I exclude MTP while doing data acquisition, and respond to MTP only when acquisition is stopped. I asynchronous handling of MTP request is possible and I have done it in the past. Simply use a timer to run the MTP loop()
    • W
      To access a teensy file from a program, you need some SW that lets you mount the file. I use windows and there is no easy way to get the device letter assigned to Teensy disk without another interface layer. Also one needs very likely partial...
    • W
      There may be a speed issue with USB2 (Teensy sending data too fast while scanning directories). I admit that I have not worked on MTP_t4 for a while (especially after KurtE's version was getting speed). However I use it in nearly all my data...
    • W
      AFAIK, c_cpp_properties.json is not controlling the compiler (maybe Platformio uses it to generate Makefile, I do not know). What is your Makefile saying?
    • W
      @hyn0nnym0u5e. Storage.h is from MTP_t4 Maybe one can get rid of the definitions, They arise from the fact that PJRC's SdFat implementation is diverged from Greiman's original without following Greimans modifications. As the symbol is only used...
    • W
      Updated Github. There is a conflict to Fs.h, which I'm not using in Storage. I removed SD.h from Storage and use SdFat directly in Storage Note: if you are using SD.h, somewhere else, check if this generates issues, and let me know
    • W
      Updated github. Archive your old version (simply zip it) before updating with github version. A quick test of mine shows the creation/modification timestamp
    • W
      I guess, I have not added creation/modification date to the property list. I personally do not need it, but if important I can have look.
    • W
      I would agree to keep it simple. But if I wanted to have an data acquisition system that I setup, start, check the functionality, and replace PC with Powerbank without restarting Teensy, then this requires a little bit more than a USB cable.
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread TDM in slave mode.
      If you read the whole other thread, you will see TDM in slave mode has been done (at that time on T3.6, but also on T4.1)
    • W
      AFAIK, LDOs are enabled by either connecting to GND (disabled) of to VIN (enabled), whereby any voltage above a certain level is valid for enable. So Teensy 3V level is sufficient.
    • W
      My experience is, that it can work if consumption is not too low. Writing to microSD is usually sufficient to keep powerbank on. I trick I also did is to run Teenys4.2 from LiPo and attach it via adafruit backpack (id 2124) to powerbank (outdoor...
    • W
      Can you provide a picture of your setup?
    • W
      Not on my T4.1. Commented or not, analogRead(22) provides the expected values.
    • W
      keep your sampling frequency at least twice (Nyquist theorem) or better 3 to 4 times the frequency of the signal generator.
    • W
      Yes, take the code and change it
    • W
      So your path is i2s -> abs ->biquad -> etc. The abs is a non-linear operation (all negatitv values are flipped to positive) and therefore is generating an infinite amount of distortions.
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread Teensy 3.2 End Of Life.
      @Angelo, On OSH PARK, there is a Teensy 3.2 DIY Reference Board shared by Paul in 2015
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread Schematic different.
      @AndyA. The prev message (WillimamsimC) seems ChatGPT generated an should, MHO, be considered Spam
    • W
      'byte RTC_WriteByte(int, byte)' means the function should be returning a byte value. There is either no return statement before the end of the function, or there is only "return;" with no value, or the function definition should be changed to not...
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread Teensy4 datalogger problems.
      Sorry for reactivating this old thread, BUT tried the program again on a T4.1, but Teensy does not hibernate anymore (A2.3.2, TD1.59 ) Teensy shuts down and restarts immediately (no 15s hibernation) Edit: It turned out to be a bad RTC battery...
    • W
      The code in "record_sgtl5000", even if saying T4.0 should workk for T4.1.
    • W
      The basic library does not forsee to change the I2S sampling rate. You have to augment to library code.
    • W
      Years ago I did some tests and a recorder for sgtl5000 that you could use as a starting point. tests (T3.x): https://github.com/WMXZ-EU/test_sgtl5000 recorder(T3,T4): https://github.com/WMXZ-EU/record_sgtl5000 programs have not been updated in...
    • W
      WMXZ replied to the thread Using the IDE offline.
      maybe this https://forum.arduino.cc/t/arduino-ide-2-0-0-avoid-check-for-updates/1035095 helps
    • W
      usb.c ?
    • W
      The warning is due to the use of FS.h by TD which conflicts with the native SdFat implementation. It always shows up if you use Bill's nativ SdFat with TD. The correct way is to only use the SdFat provided by TD and not other installations (e.g...
    • W
      SdFat is now integrated into TD and SD is a wrapper to SdFat. Best to check Bill Greimans SdFat repository for changes to beta version. You have two options: Use SD wrapper to SdFat or use SdFat directly, but this needs to be adapted to the...
    • W
      Edge on Windows11 Home, Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 AV: McAfee Make sure you trust hello2.exe before you open it Microsoft Defender SmartScreen couldn't verify if this file is safe because it isn't commonly downloaded. Make sure you trust...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back