XRAD
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• XRAD
      XRAD reacted to boroko's post in the thread Bring back the Teensy 3.2 ! with Like Like.
      I'm not a large quantity user, but aside from the power use and the 5v tolerant pins, I have a fondness for the PGA and robust A/D. I may be naive, and not having a grasp of the logistics, but it surprised me that once you were all tooled up for...
    • XRAD
      XRAD replied to the thread Bring back the Teensy 3.2 !.
      Thx for the link, Angelo. :((n) I already have a stack of 4.0's and 4.1's.........just in case these get terminated, too
    • XRAD
      Paul, I do not know all the financial,patent, or technical issues regarding the 3.2, but really, PLEASE consider another run of these AWESOME processors! For all the beginners like me, the 5v tolerant pins are so easy to use with SO many...
    • XRAD
      Good point. just yesterday I noticed that the 3.2 was at 18mA and the 4.0 was at 44mA in the same device.
    • XRAD
      Thx for reply. lol...10,000 not for me...for everyone. THX for the link! jmarsh, look at the positive side of things! Mouser has: In Stock: 14,829 (as low as 7$ each)
    • XRAD
      Have you seen the prices for the Teensy 3.2 leftovers...175 -1000$!...sheesh...I really miss the 5v tolerant pins!!!! Made my build life so easy.... Paul, can you bring it back?? the MK20D processor is 13$ on digikey.... How about a run of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back