[photo needed] 4.1 Edge connector

Fertje

Since I use the teensy 4.1 for multiple prototyping projects with usb, usb host and ethernet, I often need to salvage my soldered teensies and takes me quite some time.
I have designed this easy to use edge connector. Not a very exciting project, but I guess it will save me a lot of time.

Capture.JPG

I ordered a bunch today, including all pinheaders, pogo's and pcb connectors.

Last edited:
Good idea, I've thought about doing the same. As an alternative, I solder DIP sockets in all my projects so i can replace MCU's if needed. For odd shape MCU's (ESP32 and the longer 4.1's) I cut and install multiple DIP's

Good idea, I've thought about doing the same. As an alternative, I solder DIP sockets in all my projects so i can replace MCU's if needed. For odd shape MCU's (ESP32 and the longer 4.1's) I cut and install multiple DIP's
Thanks Kris. For the teensy, I believe it's a bit hard to use dip sockets or pinheaders indeed, because of the position of the 2mm ethernet connectors, usb-host, and the USB needs 2 pogo's.
Well, I'll keep you up to date. Best, Ferdinand.

Can you share photos while the boards arrive and some are built and used?

We really need at least 1 good photo showing the project in use to put it into the blog queue.

Back