Search results

1. J

Teensy 4.1 multiple devices

Hi, i am going to create a rgb keyboard with oled display for profile switching and notifications. i use the following devices: - a 7pin spi oled. (the pins are labled: GND VCC SCL SDA RST DC and CS) - furthermore i use a 6 rows (digital outputs) x 21 colums (digital inputs) keyboard matrix...
  2. J

USB-C PD Teensy4.1 Powered LED Strip

Hi, i am currently trying to get a project going that exceeds the max power requirements of usb2.0 and even 3.0. i want to use a teensy 4.1 with 120 WS2813 LEDs a keyboard matrix and an 1,3" oled screen from a single usb-c port. i read a lot and came to a site tindie project that should make it...
  3. J

Simple Keyboard matrix with Teensy 4.1

Hi There, i just registered to ask a question, i have a problem with my first Handwired Keyboard. whenever i push a key it also sends the key in the row above, i have watched several images of keyboards and i am nearly sure it is not the diode direction i got wrong, i probed every cable for...
  4. J

Teensy as USB CD/DVD-ROM Emulator

Hi there, with the Teensy 3 is it still possible to define the kind of HID device the teensy shows up as? We were able to make a usb cd-rom emulator with the teensy 2 but the bandwith was only 2x cd speed so nothing special. I hope to get it working with the teensy 3 the dma stuff sounded...
Back