Search results

1. K

what am i doing wrong? teensyduino install

win 10 install of arduino, arduino folder is in my dropbox folder so eveything is backed up 100% try to install teensyduino, and it asks for my arduino folder, and the next is never "ungreyed" no idea what folder it is looking for, or where to find it. also. if your audio sheild is...
  2. K

PJRC - Teensy

hi, could you list, or point me to, the suppliers of teensy for the uk / european areas on your website please! also, why isn't there a link from the website to the forum? aaaaannnd! i'm after a sd adapter for the teensy 3, as well as some teensy 3's... but all of the sites i have found do...
  3. K

Installing Again

hi, i flit between my uno and teensy 2/3 depending on whats free, and what im doing, and ive been doing alot with the uno recently... and then they updated the arduino ide to 1.0.5 and the teensy install i had was blipped away today i have come to use the teensy, and i can't seem to get the...
  4. K

Teensy 3.0 just stopped working

Hi, Not sure if this is the best place to put this, but my Teensy 3.0 has stopped receiving programs, and is not recognised in any of the ports when i plug it in. I have a second Teensy 3.0 and this is working fine in both ports, and same cable. I have the Teensy 3.0 and an Adxl345 breakout...
  5. K

PixelController >> Teensy 2 << WS2811

Does anyone know if this is a usable combination? Whilst I eagerly await my teensy 3 and wish to mess with thousands of leds... this looks like a pretty setup to run hundreds... :)
Back