Search results

1. A

PT8211 latency (MIDI note-on to sound)

We have chosen the pt8211 for a project (ALFASoniQ Mirage II Emulator). We are making great progress, but we ran into what appears to be a latency issue. When a note is triggered by MIDI, it takes almost 0.5 second for the sound to be produced. Interestingly, once the note is triggered, the...
  2. A

Teensy 5.0 ?

Paul, I bet you are already looking into this. 1GHz. Multi-core. The DAC would be back. https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/i-mx-rt-crossover-mcus/i-mx-rt1170-crossover-mcu-family-first-ghz-mcu-with-arm-cortex-m7-and-cortex-m4-cores:i.MX-RT1170
  3. A

Losing COM Serial Port when adding StreamAudio object

When I add a StreamAudio object I lose the COM port. I thought that the teensy was fried and almost tossed it... I first wrote a small example using the same technique (I am not a C++ wizard, and never thought about writing my own Audiostream object...) and it works fine, so there must be...
  4. A

Teensy for reverse engineering old FPLA 82S153N (PLS153)

Hello Group, This is the forum that I have been using for my hobby, so maybe some of you can help with the following. I need to figure out the equations of an old PLA (82S153N, https://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/110789/PHILIPS/82S153A.html) Just for context, this is used in the...
  5. A

Teensy 3.1 USB Midi - cannot connect to USB Midi Keyboard controller (iPad works ok)

Hopefully I am wrong, please someone say so... I did find a lot of examples showing how to use the teensy as a MIDI controller. But I want to use Teensy as a sound generator, and I want to connect a keyboard controller to it. This is very easy to do with an iPad for instance and I have done...
  6. A

USB Midi In with Teensy 3.1 and Arturia Analog Factory MIDI controller issues

I have been using the example that I shared with Paul & the PJRC community to build an interface to the Korg Monotron Duo: int ledPin = 13; void OnNoteOn(byte channel, byte note, byte velocity) { digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH); } void OnNoteOff(byte channel, byte note, byte velocity) {...
Back