Search results

1. tcottle

Teensy 4 and TimerOne Issue

I'm in the process of converting over one of our products that use the impossible to get Teensy 3.2 to the more available Teensy 4.0. I've turned up a bug in the TimerOne library I'm running on a Win10 laptop using Visual Studio 2022 (V 17.2.3) and the Visual Micro plugin (latest issue)...
  2. tcottle

Another Teensy 4 unresponsive after programming thread

I'm having a similar problem like others are having with the Teensy 4. Mine is slightly different and maybe this helps in finding the problem I bought a Teensy 4 just after they were released (probably from the PJRC store) with the intent of using it in DD4WH's Convolution SDR radio project...
  3. tcottle

PRJC Shipping Times

Just a thank you to Robin and anyone else involved in shipping product. I placed a small order on Friday morning, received a shipping confirmation the same day and the product was delivered on Monday(!) Thanks Much!
  4. tcottle

Teensy 3.1 port pins vs schematic reference designators

I am moving a bit of code from an ATmega328P Arduino to the Teensy 3.1. I do a fair amount of bit banging by directly manipulating the GPIO ports rather than using digitalWrite calls. The Teensy reference card lists the GPIO pins as pin numbers so I went to the schematic to see what the...
Back