Search results

1. J

[posted] Air Data Computer

Update: We've been told that is not straightforward nor comfortable to source all the components for the Asgard ADC. In a collaborative effort, we are trying to find a way to centralize some operations. Like PCB printing and population. This proposal is not commercial. It is strictly...
  2. J

How to set up sample rate 250Hz in teensy 3.6

@Sudipto Trivedy It will be interesting to know a little about the hardware, for example, the spirometer tube, used for your spirometry application. Your post disclosed to me that spirometry is a popular application (1,2) I fiddle around with an air data computer and seems fine for this...
  3. J

Yes, a delay of 100 is pretty long. As the requirement is getting 250 Hz, fine-tuning is necessary. I mean it is advisable to check out what the software is doing. To do so you can add a sort of timestamp to your loop and send out a string to the USB. You need to define at least one variable...
  4. J

@Sudipto Trivedy Have a look to the following repo. https://github.com/BasicAirData/AirDataComputer/blob/master/Software/Microcontroller/Firmware/AsgardADC/AsgardADC.ino With this code, you can configure the sample rate and command your unit remotely (Protocol here...
  5. J

Great to hear that you worked with Pitots. College ? College was a great time! You are right about pneumatic connection. With the ADC you can use a generic Pitot-Static probe or build your probe. We've tested this 8 mm probe. The project is for DIYers, so all the past contributors tried to use...
  6. J

Basic Air Data is an Open and Free project. We have posted here a project for a versatile DIY air data computer. (some pictures here). Project is always under development. The Teensy 3.6 board was the natural choice for us, plenty of I/O and elaboration power. You find in this link...
  7. J

3D Cad for Teensy 3.5 and 3.6

@ZS6HG Thank you for sharing!
  8. J

@KurtE It seems we posted at the same time. Thank you for sharing! In my humble opinion your release seem to be more appropriate for development purposes than ours; and it is nice. In fact ours is render oriented. Anyway. For development, we use Kicad. Once the PCB is completed we export the...
  9. J

Thank you. Look at this new folder https://github.com/BasicAirData/AirDataComputer/tree/master/Hardware/3D%20support/teensy3.6/STEP It is somewhat raw, more development is needed. Regarding the file format, you are right, it is more comfortable to use a neutral file format. But is not trivial...
  10. J

Rendered model 3D CAD model for Teensy 3.6 https://github.com/BasicAirData/AirDataComputer/tree/master/Hardware/3D%20support/teensy3.6
  11. J

Teensy 3.1 3D Model for prototyping

Hello, That is my first post on the forum. Very nice place, my compliments to all the contributors. I've participated to an open project about BasicAirData. Of course we've used Teensy boards. We have prototyped some airborne instruments so we needed to do virtual prototyping. To do so we 3D...
Back