Search results

1. lucian_dusk

TDM input/output interference (?) CS42448

Hello, I'm having a bizarre issue with a custom audio board running a CS42448 codec. After assembling the board, I got external audio on the TDM inputs running to USB audio just fine, then waveforms in the audio designer running to the TDM outputs as well. I'm trying to combine them now and...
  2. lucian_dusk

Audio designer - Filters only self-oscillate in the harmonic series?

Hi All, Having an absolute blast using the audio designer. It's fantastic! I'm working on a project that uses a bank of bandpass filters and I'm trying to figure out a good way to allow them to self-oscillate. I'm testing with white noise on the input so I can hear their responses clearly...
  3. lucian_dusk

Reading rate of clock input

Hey all, I’m trying to work a clock/trigger signal input in to my project. Couldn't find anything using search - hope this hasn't been already solved somewhere else. This originally worked as rough-style “tap tempo” code with a button, and I figured the same concept could be used to calculate...
  4. lucian_dusk

Sending 8 clock outputs at different variable speeds ?

Hi all, Long time reader, first time caller. Been using teensy for about a year now (thanks Paul, incredible device), mostly for fairly simple tasks. I'm diving into a new project now- it involves sending 8 (<10kHz) clock outputs, each with variable speed control from a front panel. I'm coming...
Back