Search results

1. Frankthetech

CPU clock read

I'm running the following code on a teensy 3.2 and getting results that I don't quite understand. at 96 mhz I'd expect to see a stable output. //read and display cpu clock unsigned long cpu = 0; unsigned long cpu1 = 0; unsigned long dif = 0; void setup() { Serial.begin(19200)...
  2. Frankthetech

t3.5 write sd listing to file

I'm trying to write a file to the sd card that contains a listing of all the files on the sd card. my question is can I use root.ls(LS_R) and send it to a file instead of it sending to the serial? I can do it with the printDirectory example but seems I should be able to send the output from...
  3. Frankthetech

sdEx with t3.5 add struct to single file problem

I have a logging code that writes a struct of 44 bytes (a simple database) to a single file. Each write is just added to the end of the file. In my main code I just call dataBase.openCreate(dbName) where dbName is the path. Works like it should, the databaseEx library (see attached) handles...
  4. Frankthetech

Need to hire coding expert

I'm looking to hire someone to help with coding for a project. My need is for code to send the contents of the sd card over ethernet for backups. The hardware is done. Get me in touch with me if you can help. Thanks
  5. Frankthetech

Teensy 3.2 EEPROM

I am using the 3.2 teensy and was uploading new code, does anyone know if the eeprom is suppost to be wiped (cleared to 255) during upload? I have set the lock bit, so I do have to push the button to load new code. It would seem that it does wipe the eeprom. Just wondering if this is by design...
  6. Frankthetech

interupts interfering with serial?

I have a question, a project I'm working on is missing serial1 data at random times. I'm coding for a teensy 3.2 and trying to use the watchdog timer to prevent the software from locking up. But when I disable the watchdog it seems to work fine. So, is it possible that when the watchdog halts...
  7. Frankthetech

updating time date

I'm posting to see if anyone has a idea how I can update the rtc on the teensy 3.2. This unit is a stand alone device, has no buttons and the usb port is not available. It does have an sd card to log data. I don't believe this would have to be done very often as the clock should keep good time...
Back