Search results

1. M

Teensy 3.6 USB High Speed status?

Is there any update regarding high speed USB device mode? I'm interested in transmitting ADC data at high sampling rate from several Teensys via a USB hub.
  2. M

Cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board for TDM evaluation

This could be a failure point, I'm using the same notwired board, Teensy 3.6, breadboard and female-to-male jumper wires. As soon as the programm starts running, the microphone is enabled through Teensy 3.3V pin, and initialized through Teensy Pin 9 SCLK, any 10ms after programming the Teensy...
  3. M

Also, @dreggory got this sample (44100 Hz, mono, 30dB gain in Audacity, little-endian) by only increasing AudioMemory(); https://drive.google.com/open?id=14R2hnY6O9ODKQTBrH53nOj946pzXpawH
  4. M

Hi Miles, This configuration is correct, the same one I have. The wiring is also correct. I've modified the Hardware description in my code for clarification. Notice that, in the only reply I've got from Invensense support, they emphasized on the startup sequence. I do manually connect...
  5. M

I want to record and later, if possible, stream, raw audio data (Signed 24-bit little-endian PCM). I've already unsuccessfully tried to listen to the audio by streaming only the first 16-bit tdm object, same you did in your plotter. Remember to select Audio USB Type when uploading, you can use...
  6. M

You are right about the hardware test, upon my hardware availability I've tested USB output, capturing the 16 bit data with audacity, the result is similar. I need to increase gain to 36dB to be able to roughly identify really loud and close noises to the microphone. Also, I've read the Signed...
  7. M

Thank you for the note which has helped me understanding Raw Audio Format. Signed 24-bit little-endian PCM code: void continueRecording() { if (queue1.available() >= 2 && queue2.available() >=2) { uint16_t buffer1[128]; uint16_t buffer2[128]; memcpy(buffer1, queue1.readBuffer()...
  8. M

You are right, I missed with the buffer sizes. Now, I'm using the following code which just uses a pair of 16-bit buffers to directly write to the SD with the proper interleaving: void continueRecording() { if (queue1.available() >= 2 && queue2.available() >=2) { uint16_t buffer1[128]...
  9. M

Happy new year but meanwhile... I'm trying to get 1 channel of 24 bits PCM Audio Data at 44.1KHz from 2 NW-AUD-ICS52000 boards connected in the same bus (8 Microphones) based on TDM and queue objects using a modified version of the Recorder example. // Record TDM input sound as raw data...
  10. M

How to format TDM data from cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board? ------------------------------------ Admin Edit: ICS-52000 microphones do not appear to work well with Teensy at 44100 Hz sample rate. ------------------------------------ Hi folks, I recently found a relatively cheap (not...
  11. M

I2S sound recording from Teensy Audio Board using I2S.h library

Thank you again Paul, I know it's probably boring for you to answer this basic stuff but it helps a lot on early stages of a project where you are lost among indecent amounts of documentation. I appreciate it a lot, thanks. I already have the audio shield and I'll just start testing the...
  12. M

Thank you Paul, I can use Audio System Design Tool to create the object instances for the SGTL5000 codec chip to configure the microphone and the Audio Board I2S output, then I'd like to use I2S Arduino library to read the raw audio output. Would the following Canvas be correct or do I need to...
  13. M

Hi folks, I do want to directly record raw audio data from AUDIO_INPUT_MIC (16 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate) using I2S.h library as shown in the following example for the ICS43432 I2S Microphone which I'll be using later in my project: https://github.com/arduino-libraries/ArduinoSound/issues/2...
  14. M

Serial1.read not working with WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor

It couldn't be more stupid, I already solved, thank you so much for your help. When mounting with the adapter pins are a little shorter than usual. It results that most of the pins make good contact but RX1. It was not making connection on neither pcb and the protoboard, so I didn't detect...
  15. M

Sorry for the confusion, picture was taken doing some testing and led was off at that moment. Left board with the adapter for the ethernet module and the led switched on is the Master, right board with the led switched off is the Slave. I've modified the code for avoiding confusion.
  16. M

Communication between Teensys using Serial [PROBLEM]

I've clearly specify all conditions, tests and details in a new post for better understanding, you can see it here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/41373-Serial1-read-not-working-with-WIZ820io-amp-Micro-SD-Card-Adaptor @tonton81 @HWGuy
  17. M

Hi again, I'm coming from another post but since I've characterized the problem I though it was better to clearly write here again all details to see if we can find the reason of the error. I'm trying to read through serial with Teensy 3.6 mounted with WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor (MASTER)...
  18. M

Posted twice, delete Hi sorry, I posted twice the same post, delete this one, thanks. Good one is here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/41373-Serial1-read-not-working-with-WIZ820io-amp-Micro-SD-Card-Adaptor
  19. M

God, Master is mounted with the Wiz820+SD Adaptor that is supposed to not been using pins 0 and 1. It is now working on Serial 4. Any solution since I have a pcb that uses 0 and 1?
  20. M

Thank you for the reply, but I knew, I'm changing pins when trying different ports, no success by now... I just made a typing mistake from changing and trying so many times hahaha
  21. M

Hi, I'm trying to communicate 2 Teensys 3.6 using Serial, I've tried codes below as well as some modifications but either within the Slave or Master, Serial is not available and nothing is read. Can anyone figure out the reason? //CODE FOR MASTER(RE) int inte = 3; unsigned long prev = 0...
  22. M

Serial reading and writing to 3 different ports

Hi, I'm working with VN-100 IMUs, I have 2 of them talking to same Teensy 3.6 through Serial2 and Serial3 at the same time I print on Serial(debugging). Some notes for you to quickly update and understand without looking at the code: - Each IMU is streaming different data at same baudrate...
  23. M

Teensy 3.6 SD interference

Hi, I'm planning the pinout for a future project. I've SD uses s BUILT IN SD CS pin and I was wondering it it interferes with any other unit such as UART Serial 4, 5 or 1. Thank you in advance, Pedro.
  24. M

Communication Protocol among 3 Teensy boards

Hi, I'm designing a system which has a 3.6 acting as the master unit, connected to two other 3.2, slaves. Time and complexity is one of my main concerns so I was planning to use UART. Is that a good option or would you recommend going for SPI/I2C? Low amount of data and sample frequency...
  25. M

Ethernet Shield Teensy 3.6

Doubt solved in another thread within Project guidance, they are compatible, thank you.
  26. M

Ethernet Shield Teensy 3.6

Is Teensy 3.6 compatible with this Ethernet shield? If not, what's the easiest way of connecting it? https://www.pjrc.com/store/wiz820_sd_adaptor.html Thanks, Pedro.
  27. M

WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor and Serial Ports

Hi, I'm planning to use the mentioned adaptor for a project where I also need to use the other 3 available serial ports. On the one hand I have the master, using the WIZ820io, but not the SD, if I am not wrong I can use Serial Port 1 (0/1), and Serial Port 3 (7/8), or is there any interference...
  28. M

Problem with FFT and SPI communication

Hi, I am Pedro, a project partner of Mr.Bean, code has been fixed. Community, here you have, hope it could help someone, thank you Paul! #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> #include <SD.h> //definicion de pines alternados spi //si se declaran como...
Back