Search results

1. M

Cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board for TDM evaluation

How to format TDM data from cheap ICS-52000 Microphone Array Board? ------------------------------------ Admin Edit: ICS-52000 microphones do not appear to work well with Teensy at 44100 Hz sample rate. ------------------------------------ Hi folks, I recently found a relatively cheap (not...
  2. M

I2S sound recording from Teensy Audio Board using I2S.h library

Hi folks, I do want to directly record raw audio data from AUDIO_INPUT_MIC (16 bit, 44.1 kHz sample rate) using I2S.h library as shown in the following example for the ICS43432 I2S Microphone which I'll be using later in my project: https://github.com/arduino-libraries/ArduinoSound/issues/2...
  3. M

Serial1.read not working with WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor

Hi again, I'm coming from another post but since I've characterized the problem I though it was better to clearly write here again all details to see if we can find the reason of the error. I'm trying to read through serial with Teensy 3.6 mounted with WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor (MASTER)...
  4. M

Serial1.read not working with WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor

Posted twice, delete Hi sorry, I posted twice the same post, delete this one, thanks. Good one is here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/41373-Serial1-read-not-working-with-WIZ820io-amp-Micro-SD-Card-Adaptor
  5. M

Communication between Teensys using Serial [PROBLEM]

Hi, I'm trying to communicate 2 Teensys 3.6 using Serial, I've tried codes below as well as some modifications but either within the Slave or Master, Serial is not available and nothing is read. Can anyone figure out the reason? //CODE FOR MASTER(RE) int inte = 3; unsigned long prev = 0...
  6. M

Serial reading and writing to 3 different ports

Hi, I'm working with VN-100 IMUs, I have 2 of them talking to same Teensy 3.6 through Serial2 and Serial3 at the same time I print on Serial(debugging). Some notes for you to quickly update and understand without looking at the code: - Each IMU is streaming different data at same baudrate...
  7. M

Teensy 3.6 SD interference

Hi, I'm planning the pinout for a future project. I've SD uses s BUILT IN SD CS pin and I was wondering it it interferes with any other unit such as UART Serial 4, 5 or 1. Thank you in advance, Pedro.
  8. M

Communication Protocol among 3 Teensy boards

Hi, I'm designing a system which has a 3.6 acting as the master unit, connected to two other 3.2, slaves. Time and complexity is one of my main concerns so I was planning to use UART. Is that a good option or would you recommend going for SPI/I2C? Low amount of data and sample frequency...
  9. M

Ethernet Shield Teensy 3.6

Is Teensy 3.6 compatible with this Ethernet shield? If not, what's the easiest way of connecting it? https://www.pjrc.com/store/wiz820_sd_adaptor.html Thanks, Pedro.
  10. M

WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor and Serial Ports

Hi, I'm planning to use the mentioned adaptor for a project where I also need to use the other 3 available serial ports. On the one hand I have the master, using the WIZ820io, but not the SD, if I am not wrong I can use Serial Port 1 (0/1), and Serial Port 3 (7/8), or is there any interference...
Back