Search results

1. V

Amplitude Modulation with offset

Experimenting.. I did change the + sign from the library with a - *bp++ = signed_saturate_rshift(val1 + tone_offset, 16, 0); and the thing is happening but i need to keep the half wave up for 1.00 and the lower part down for -1.00 seen as bipolar if (tone_offset) { bp = block->data; end...
  2. V

I did played with the code and it's nice to experiment by giving values from the encoder to the mixer gain. But i think more simple is to invert the offset poles in sort to speak, maybe Halfwave effect function will do the trick anyway
  3. V

Ok, let's see it bipolar, presuming -5V 0 +5V peak to peak for the sinewave then. Maybe half rectifier is the right term here.. I was think for an inverted offset function in my mind :)) i just want to control the amount of the offset as on the code on msg# 12 but when going for from 0.00 to...
  4. V

Yes, in principle half rectifier.. but this will work as the offset function, controlled or small amounts?
  5. V

Sure! Here is it, the output it's made for the internal DAC #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <Encoder.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioSynthWaveform waveform1; //xy=110,75 AudioOutputAnalog dac1; AudioConnection...
  6. V

Thanks Paul, of course the code is from the library it self and it's good for a lot of purposes, something was described here about offset, this is why i was thinking it's a good place to start. I am following the code but i can't figure it how to switch this as described in the pics above if...
  7. V

this is the normal library offset 1.00 on a sinewave with PT8211 Dac through an opamp bipolar 10 VPP and i am trying to switch the offset wave for the same 1.00 value, to be:
  8. V

anyone? :D
  9. V

Hey, i was playing with offset and i wonder if it's possible to change the poles other way around, when going positive, the positive poles to remain an the negative to fade to dc and vice-versa, i guess here is the part for waveformMod: if (tone_offset) { bp = block->data; end = bp +...
  10. V

Waveform.begin no longer resets the wave?

working for waveform unmodulated, but i was speaking about waveformMod1 for which fm modulation is available
  11. V

Waveform.begin no longer resets the wave?

Hey, is this available for waveformMod1? i did tryed AudioNoInterrupts(); waveformMod1.phaseModulation(0); AudioInterrupts(); with an external trigger and it's not starting the wave properly, any thoughts?
  12. V

Rotary Encoder and counter variable - Encoder.h library

Hello guys, I am playing with this code with an single encoder PEC11R-4220F-S0024 which is changing two diferent parameters at one and second switch and i was wondering how can i make it to keep the values of the parameters Par1 when i am in first mode (first push of encoder) buttonPushCounter...
  13. V

excessive ringing on WAVEFORM waves

I didn't fully understand it and how to apply it, but anyway I did it from audiotool for 480 hz, and yes it's going to filter the harmonics. The problem is if i increase the frequency above 5000hz for ex, the waves are unintelligible..
  14. V

Hey Paul I did it, i don't think it's a probe problem, i did check with a analog one and is the same. Here are the two signal
  15. V

Hey guys, I am having the same issue here with SGTL5000, i ve tryed all sorts of ways from different topics, long wire, resistor, etc. I don't have the 600ferite as shown in the audio adapter but i've tryed one smaller and no difference at all. Also i made the connection as close as i can on the...
  16. V

Audio Tool PT8211 Oscillator stability

Here is the stretch with digital encoder and the rearranged connections stretch. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> #include <Encoder.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioSynthNoiseWhite noise1...
  17. V

@Theremingenieur Thanks, i've tryed with digital rotary encoders and of course, the value is stable in the serial print but no on the dac outputs, still it's a variation. Anyway.. for this can we make a solution in the code or I just have to change the with something better and high resolution...
  18. V

I've tryed above 1.0 and is the same thing. The code is generating values under 1.00, for each wave. i don't have any problems with cliping and distortion, the issue was with stability of the wave table frequency. As you can see in the serial print below. The pot is fixed in one position...
  19. V

Any news here?
  20. V

@jdev & @bmillier Is not about any distortion, it's about a instability of the wave shapes freq, see the link on the top :) @PaulStoffregen Hey, so here is the version with fixed numbers, for sine and triangle appears more stable but for sawtooth and square it's the same, unstable as in the top...
  21. V

Hey, I am trying to make a project and more precisely an VCO with CV for freq and CV for waveshape for now. The design is made in the audio tool and the waveshape are fading between them via knob 1, freq via knob 2, etc. The problem encountered is the lack of stability of the frequency, as you...
  22. V

Dual channel 16bit dac PT8211

@ Frank. The TDA is Working! Thanks!
  23. V

Hey Frank! Thanks for heads up! I did replaced as you instructed me, now i get some squares generated although it's a sine waveform code. Where can i disable the oversampling?
  24. V

DAC on Audio System Design Tool not working

Here is the sketch that i made and I am trying to output at the same time both signals, onboard Dac and MCP49xx dac. The problem is that i don't find which name of the tabVal from the library should be in parentheses here dac.output( ? ); //?? here is the strech: #include <Audio.h> #include...
  25. V

Yes, you are right, but this is what i have now until i receive the PT chips :)
  26. V

Hey guys. I am trying to output now via TDA1543, it's a 16bit DAC, it's very similar to pt8211 but not the same. Maybe you can guide me how to do it and what i have to modify in the library. This is the code #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include...
  27. V

to be clear, I am using Tennsy 3.2 whitout shield, the output of the DAC it will be amplified by a TL chip + more, leaving that aside. The issue is with the output, because i don't find the instructions or controls that make the output thru A14-DAC pin insted sgtl5000_1 and other controls. The...
  28. V

Hello Paul! I am new on tennsy platform and i am interested in particular about audio development. Can you tell me if i can use audio system tool without Audio shield needed. For instance i want to output a sine wave whit variable frequency and modulated to play. Is this thing possible without...
Back