Search results

1. R

Has anyone implimented a decent control voltage conversion yet?

I have been trying to setup a decent control voltage conversion into and out of microcontrollers on and off for a while now. Getting a decent and responsive signal out to audio modules and other systems has become a bit of a white whale for me. I can get a signal out of a PWM with a low pass...
  2. R

Wierd and frustrating ?bugs?

I've been developing my synth project for a while now and have had some ongoing problems that I just can't iron out after trying for months. The description of these are in the top of my following code listing. I was hoping to post this when I had my code better documented and cleaned up more...
  3. R

Suggestion for the Envelope shaper

While coding for my synth project I was a little surprised (only a little) to find that there doesn't seem to be any kind of event feedback from the envelope. At first I thought it would be good to have a marker at the end of each stage of the envelope cycle to trigger other events but on...
  4. R

Teensy Pot linearity

Hey folks, I've been working on a synth project with the Teensy 3.6 and Audio card (fantastic work Paul S. by the way, greatly appreciated) and I have hit a problem with potentiometer accuracy. The pot doesn't return a linear response to the system making it very tricky to set a half turn point...
Back