Search results

1. F

Does anyone want a standalone Teensy 3.6 REFBOARD bare PCB?

I ordered a couple but got sent 5 surplus - would anyone like some? Just send me £2 for postage (UK) - if it's abroad may be more. Also - if anyone knows/has a UK supplier/has one spare of the programming chips in the correct package that would be great - I have a QFN version but making a...
  2. F

3.6/3.5 Dimensions

Is there a PJRC release of dimensions for the 3.6 and 3.5? I have only been able to find https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/dimensions.html which only has 3.2 Thanks!
  3. F

StartMillis not working when using touchread

Is this a known incompatibility? Using teensy 3.6 and audio board, trying to set up cap sensing and get some delay and audio as well. Wrote a simple program to calibrate each pin and then report if they're touched. However, I'm unable to time it with elapsedmillis. Pretty sure it is down...
  4. F

Possible to adjust current for touchread on teensy 3.6?

Been doing some reading around and can't figure out why there isn't a defined current for the 3.6 teensy board - as there is for MK20DX128 and MK20DX256. Anyone know if it's just an oversight or if it's not possible to change current or some other reason? Trying to measure values quickly in a...
  5. F

Temporarily selectively disable mixer inputs?

I am using mixers to combine continuous looping note files and play them. The ones I don't want to hear, I turn gain down to 0.00004 on (min value). Is there a better way to do this? It seems like disabling a mixer input would be efficient rather than trying to sum all the inputs - as the...
  6. F

Is this flash memory suitable for audio shield? S25FL132K0XMFI011

Have been looking but all the chips in examples are out of stock. Are all SOIC-8 SPI flash chips interchangable? e.g would the S25FL132K0XMFI011 https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/flash-memory-chips/1242646/ work for playing 10 samples continuously at 44khz/16bit? It looks great but I've...
  7. F

Best way to do electronic flute?

I'm working on building an electronic flute/whistle. Basically, 10 notes, and depending on which buttons pressed, it outputs the relevant one. I've done a lower sound quality version on an atmega but this will be a step up. I'm looking at ideally 44k 16 bit mono sound, and as I've got the...
  8. F

Short Delay when looping SD RAW audio

Hey all - pretty new to teensy environment. I have a 3.5 and the STGL5000 audio board and a 16GB sandisk ultra card. I'm trying to loop a sample seamlessly. I have generated the sample in audacity, and modified the wav SD code example to operate with RAW. Initially, I used wav, but then...
  9. F

PCB layers for teensy 3.

Hey all - new to the teensy enviroment but looks absolutely top class and a great community. Have a question - how many layers are the boards for teensy? Specifically the 3.2 and 3.5 variants. I had a look on the site but all I could find was a pcb layout for the mp3 player -...
Back