Search results

1. N

Where can I find buttons?

yeap, the rubber ones are out of my hand. Thanks for the info anyway
  2. N

Thanks, i search it out and im goin to go with these https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/TL1100F160Q/EG1821-ND/59082/?itemSeq=326163560
  3. N

momentary ones, those are better indeed. Thanks
  4. N

Hello, I am working in a midi controller and now that I started looking for buttons the only thing I see is the arcade buttons. I would like something smaller, and rectangular shape. There has to be but I don't know where to search. Any info would be welcome. Thanks
  5. N

Send Midi CC to Ableton Surface Control

Hello to anyone who may help me in this mess. I've been working in a midi controller for Ableton which has the peculiarity of showing the parameters which you are controlling by display. The trick that I used is to select a Surface Control in the preferences of Ableton, so I don't have to do...
  6. N

Read Endless Potentiometer

Angle reading DONE I took your suggestions and i did this: void loop() { delay(250); if (abs((val6 + 500) - analogRead(6)) > 50) { //I substract 500 because the reading values where 1000 - 0 val6 = analogRead(6) - 500; val5 = analogRead(5) - 500; //Get the Angle and I...
  7. N

Yeah I was having the same problem until I found about this. I really didn't like the enoders from arturia at least the MiniLab ones, the resolution was very low and you had to do several whole laps to get the parameter cover. Sorry for my bad english, I will keep you update, this week I hope...
  8. N

Working on it Thanks very much, UHF and MarkzP. I will try to do the conversion to angle and work from there. I will keep you updated.
  9. N

Hello, I've been working on a Midi Controller project and after a lot of reserach I found that: - I don't want regular analog potentiometers because I don't want a fixed value so I can change parameter and not mess up the current value. - I don't want digital encoders because of their low...
Back