Search results

1. T

Need help with ST7789 display

You may be able to simply turn on the teensy 4 frame buffer, and then request an async update - this triggers the use of existing DMA code in the ST7735_t3 driver. Check out the updateScreenAsync(), useFrameBuffer(bool), and setFrameBuffer(uint16_t *) methods in the ST7735_t3 driver. There's...
  2. T

Teensy LC, audio library support?

Um... a year later... time flies... Sorry Frank. I was out of code space and decided these features could go. They brought in some floating point code from the library, which put me over the edge on my little project. Tim
  3. T

Low latency multi voice sample playback

Do you know the latency from trigger to audio output? I put a scope on my little project and I'm seeing 7 msec from trigger to sound. I have three blocks: sample player -> gain -> i2s output. The trigger detect code takes about 500 usec, call that a millisecond to get to the loop. The audio...
  4. T

teensy-LC Sample playback and gain block

Hello, fine folks. I've been messing around with a Teensy-LC with an Audio Shield, and it's pretty neat. I've got a simple piezo triggered kick drum project going, and I found it convenient to have a sample playback class that could generate stereo, with optional phase inversion. This lets me...
  5. T

My code is on git-hub at teensykick - test programs and the target application - teensyLC apps. teensy-duino - library code required for above applications for teensyLC.
  6. T

Hey, good stuff, Frank! I also have an audio shield working with the TeensyLC at 44100 Hz sample rate. I coded a little kick drum using the synth_simple_drum class from Bryan Jacquot at SparkFun. I can trigger via midi (USB_MIDI_SERIAL) or a serial debug command at this point. It instantiates...
  7. T

I would want 44100, like Sony & Phillips... Very glad to hear that the 2 dma channel / 2 irq code for LC is already done. I looked at the reference manual for the mkl26 yesterday and it seemed to me that would be our solution.
  8. T

/* Audio Library for Teensy 3.X * Copyright (c) 2014, Paul Stoffregen, paul@pjrc.com * * Development of this audio library was funded by PJRC.COM, LLC by sales of * Teensy and Audio Adaptor boards. Please support PJRC's efforts to develop * open source software by purchasing Teensy or...
  9. T

Ooh, nice! Thanks! I've got clocks and frame for 44100 Hz (411171 Hz) on my teensy LC!
  10. T

FM synthesis - 808 drumkit

You'll want a teensy3.2 and the "Audio Adapter Board for Teensy" To build the enclosure and controls, there are PCB files and designs in the github repo at https://github.com/Jacquot-SFE/TeensyBoom The video shows a pretty cool little instrument! Good luck :-)
  11. T

I made some progress on my teensyLC experiments. I can enable USB serial and MIDI, but then I don't have much room for any Audio library code. There's also an unexpected issue with the dma for audio on the LC device, pointed out by Paul S just today in another thread here. The code for the...
  12. T

Well isn't this timely... I was starting to mess around with a teensy LC with the intent of generating audio with the Audio Shield. Very interested in your results, Frank! I have seen other microcontrollers that treat DMA requests from peripherals differently from generic DMA, so that's an idea...
  13. T

Very nice! Did you wire up the shift registers and potentiometer inputs or dummy them out in software?
  14. T

Hello, folks I've got this code compiled with gcc 9 (ubuntu's gcc-arm-none-eabi package) and a Makefile. I had hoped to do something like this (simpler triggering, no sequencer) with the teensy LC, but that's looking like quite a challenge. Is there interest in my patches for a non-arduino IDE...
Back