Search results

1. S

Are there PCB files for Teensy 4.1 available?

Hi I have made a 3D model for the Teensy 4.1 I know there are already some models out there on GrabCAD etc. But I would like to make a more detailed board. For this I want also to have the traces and via's etc. on the model. Maybe I could just take a photo and use it as a texture but it would...
  2. S

Teensy4.1 LoRa Module DIO0 does not work on pin 8 but works on pin 25. Why?

Hi I'm working on my Solartracer / Weather station project. Goal is to have a Solarpanel which faces towards the sun and follows. I use a Teensy4.1 for this project. There are several sensors attached and finally the data will be transferred by an Adafruit LoRa module from time to time. It is...
  3. S

Pjrc

Hi, I have this DISPLAY_ILI9341_TOUCH_32 with the red PCB from the PJRC store. I use it together with a Teensy4.1 board. Now I'm unsure how to hook it correctly up. Because there are different information available. On the PJRC website it is mentioned that Reset should be connected to 3V3 and...
  4. S

Why is serial communication stopped working when tft display is initialized?

Hi I have two teensy4.1 devices, where 1 acts as sender and the other as receiver. They are connected together with a SP3485 IC. Both are using Hardware Serial Port 4 to communicate. The communication works as long as I don't have the tft display activated. I don't even have to display...
Back