Search results

1. K

Intercepting teensy 4 firmware update?

Hello, is there a way of getting a "heads up" flag or similar when a teensy 4 firmware update is going to happen? I have some DC motors connected to my Teensy 4 and whenever i engage in a firmware update they go full blast while the update is happening. I'm using PWM and some control pins to...
  2. K

Using tycommander, not returning from upload

Hello, due to the trouble with the Arduino IDE and uploading to several teensys connected i'm trying to switch to tycommander, the trouble i'm having right now is that the Arduino IDE won't stop saying "uploading" unless i close the tycommander window which then means i loose track of what code...
  3. K

Killed a Teensy 4.0 through trying to use PlatformIO and debugging through GDB?

So i was tired of the clunky Arduino IDE and decided to try and get a proper debugging scenario working with GDB https://github.com/ftrias/TeensyDebug and PlatformIO under Visual Studio Code. After much struggling i finally got it working with a test program and lo and behold a real debugger...
  4. K

cannot get FreqMeasure Library to work on Teensy 4.0

Hello. I'm trying to run the example program given on the FreqMeasure Librarys page #include <FreqMeasure.h> void setup() { Serial.begin(57600); FreqMeasure.begin(); } double sum=0; int count=0; void loop() { if (FreqMeasure.available()) { // average several reading together...
Back